Palm Springs Thongers Weekend 2023

Worldwide
miaswim
posted 1 year ago
[color="red"] Who's ready to head to the desert for sunny skies and warm weather? [/color] The annual Palm Springs Thongers Weekend is set for June 8-12, 2023 at the same resort as previous years. The entire hotel reserved exclusively for us from Thursday (8 June) through Monday (12 June) and we will have guest pass access for those not staying at the hotel. Last year we had about 50-55 guys throughout the weekend enjoying the sun, the pool and having a chance to meet or reconnect with other thongers. If you’re interested in more details, send me a DM/Private Message. Hope to see you there!
BrooklynLycra
posted 1 year ago
Can’t wait to see everyone again!
0ThongJim
posted 1 year ago
Sounds fun. Been on my “To Do” list for a long time!
JustJosh
posted 1 year ago
Sent a PM: first timer here and really excited!

sfqguysfqguy liked this.

ProFFPump70
posted 1 year ago
Just called and learned all rooms are spoken for between the 8th and 12th of June. They don't do standbys. So to all who were lucky enough to catch a room, hope you have a blast.
miaswim
posted 1 year ago
I’ll speak with the hotel about waitlist. They’ve usually had one for us in previous years. We do have a guest list for guys who live in Palm Springs or stay elsewhere.
miaswim
posted 1 year ago
Update - Hotel is officially sold out. Several hotels nearby still have rooms and our host hotel does allow us to host outside guests. If you’re planning to attend or have questions, feel free to DM/Message.
Wildgoalie
posted 1 year ago
Is this a free event? My dad has a place in palm desert, I could possibly make the trip, where can I find more info?
Bubblebum
posted 1 year ago
Think no cost other than consumption and access to the pool scene
miaswim
posted 1 year ago
posted by: Wildgoalie
Is this a free event? My dad has a place in palm desert, I could possibly make the trip, where can I find more info?
Yes, free event. Only cost is travel and hotel accommodations. Send me a DM and I’m happy to answer your questions. Hope you’re able to join us.
miaswim
posted 1 year ago
posted by: Bubblebum
Think no cost other than consumption and access to the pool scene
Correct… basically BYOB and we do a group lunch order for anyone interested. No charge to access the pool, but the hotel does ask us to have a guest list so they know who to expect.
Jesboy711
posted 1 year ago
Can't wait to have more fun the second time around

miaswimmiaswim liked this.

Mark1990
posted 1 year ago
I’m interested @miaswim
TexasIvy
posted 1 year ago
Flight booked! Looking forward to it!
Jaras22
posted 1 year ago
So hope that I can make this. I went a couple of years ago, and had a great time. Time for some great tan lines...
oceanthong
posted 1 year ago
I'll be there really soon!! Who is coming new?

speedopouchspeedopouch liked this.

Max_
posted 1 year ago
This year marks my 9th time! See everyone in about a month!

speedopouchspeedopouch liked this.

miaswim
posted 1 year ago
For those attending Palm Springs Thongers Weekend, we've created a registration page so everyone can see who's attending and keep track of those staying off-site so we can make sure you have you on the guest list. If you're attending, please use this link so we know you're coming and you can also indicate if you're booked at the host hotel or need to be placed on the guest list. PS Thongers Weekend Registration Looking forward to seeing everyone next month!

TexasIvyTexasIvy liked this.

TexasIvy
posted 11 months ago
Glad to see so many people signing up. Should be a fantastic time!
BunnGman
posted 11 months ago
Don't forget to order your BunnG to take along! http://bunngman.blogspot.com/p/order-page_3.html