4hunks RIP buyer beware.

Suggestions and site feedback
jtalbot812
posted 3 months ago
id be very cautious about ordering anything from 4 hunks.... Buyer Beware his new account is 4hspandex Check his Google Reviews under 4hunks berlin on Google.... has a 1.5 stars rating..... too many people paying for goods and not getting them.. 4 Hunks 1.5 16 Google reviews Underwear store IM copying and pasting the reviews... Daniel Carrasco 3 reviews 2 months ago I order from this company twice - one order was a preorder that was delayed well beyond its target date. I did not want to wait any longer (this delay was months long), so I asked for a refund. No problem. I however wanted to give the company a try and I did eventually order a few products from one of their lines. It was not a preorder or anything. Again, it was delayed for no apparent reason. I reached out to the customer support team along with Marcos included in the emails. I first contacted them in October 2022. Again in February 2023. And one more time last week with a refund request. Didn't get anything from them over the last year. So disappointing but it is what it is. If you want to support a company that does not answer your electronic communications including order inquires, this one is for you. Luc Private 1 review 2 months ago New comment : the website is back I just sent another email I Hope the support gets back to me and the order is sent Additionnal comment : the website is no expired ???? Initial comment : Very very disapointed. One month and a half after my second order no package and according to the package number and yun express in charge of the shipping no package has been sent yet . Only info was provided More than that no answers at all to my various e-mails to Marcos or the customer service . No more on the Instagram’s accounts and no more Even after a call and a vocal message left on an answering machine . I can totally Understand sometimes problem or delay but without any returns to calls, mails and messages what can you do ???? What cab you think ??? Is my order which is noted as complete on the 4 Hunks website is going to be sent soon or not at all ??? I m currently in France and in may i did order a first Time and have well received the supplies .. but now as I read the last comments and live the same I m really unhappy of that situation of not having any returns at all . 147€ and 12€ for shipping order 000084 but no package or answers .. I won’t let go and Hope the company offer real support and will come back to me . Otherwise if this is some scam, i ll be very very disapointed and during my next work trip to germany will have to go over to clear that topic directly . Luc joana printel 1 review 4 months ago I've started legal proceedings and I think this will at least allow them to take me seriously. My lawyer has tried to contact you but your email has been considered fraudulent by the Paris Court of Justice. Your email address is no longer valid when sending a letter...

newestnewest liked this.

Oldbil;l
posted 3 months ago
It is a shame the customer service is so lousy. I have been lucky and all my orders have come on time - and I love the products too
Lycrante
posted 3 months ago
The amount of spandex sellers that default their clients is too darn high! Pls check my brand www.hungoutdry.com I have oustanding customer service and really cool products. All come from the USA, done by professional craftsman's in a dignified workshop.
SpandexnCA
posted 3 months ago
posted by: Lycrante
The amount of spandex sellers that default their clients is too darn high! Pls check my brand www.hungoutdry.com I have oustanding customer service and really cool products. All come from the USA, done by professional craftsman's in a dignified workshop.
Can't wait to try your brand!

LycranteLycrante liked this.

Lycrante
posted 3 months ago
posted by: SpandexnCA
Can't wait to try your brand!
Geez! thanks bro!

SpandexnCASpandexnCA liked this.

12345joop
posted 3 months ago
You sure have a great customer service and very cool products. I bought some great suits. I sure will buy some more in future

Lycrante
posted 3 months ago
posted by: 12345joop
You sure have a great customer service and very cool products. I bought some great suits. I sure will buy some more in future
Thank you sir! Im honor at your kind words!
spandexpartyadmin
posted 3 months ago
Hey Lycrante, nice one! Feel free to open up a new forum thread about your shop so others find it more easily and can share feedback!

BubblebumBubblebum,LycranteLycrante liked this.

Lycrante
posted 3 months ago
posted by: spandexpartyadmin
Hey Lycrante, nice one! Feel free to open up a new forum thread about your shop so others find it more easily and can share feedback!
Hey! Thank you admin Boss!
robkirkca
posted 3 months ago
hungoutdry's customer service in impeccable and so are his sexy garments.
posted by: spandexpartyadmin
Hey! Thank you admin Boss!