A Totally Wierd Thing Just Happened.

Encounters
ATLSpeedo
posted 5 months ago
Hey Mates: My new years eve plans were scrapped because my BFF is a slut, but that isn't the wierd part. I ended my call to the Slut bestie, opened my closet,. and opened my clothing dresser for my leather/rubber gear. I had decided I was still going to go gear up (like the subb bboy I want to be), and searched for my Mens Faux Leather Long/Skin tight Wet Look Flat Front Shorts. And, I found Black spandex jockstrap with a fishnet pouch and think black spaghetti straps on the hip. It was mixed in with my other gear, but I have never purchased or traded to get this. Did I forget buying it? No! Did some trade leave it? No! I have been 'outsourcing' my play. Of course, I tried it on and its a M. Anyway, have you found someone's gear/fet, etc. mixed in with your clothes?

cplethngcplethng,Swimmer2004Swimmer2004 liked this.

dennyg_aus
posted 5 months ago
posted by: ATLSpeedo
Hey Mates: My new years eve plans were scrapped because my BFF is a slut, but that isn't the wierd part. I ended my call to the Slut bestie, opened my closet,. and opened my clothing dresser for my leather/rubber gear. I had decided I was still going to go gear up (like the subb bboy I want to be), and searched for my Mens Faux Leather Long/Skin tight Wet Look Flat Front Shorts. And, I found Black spandex jockstrap with a fishnet pouch and think black spaghetti straps on the hip. It was mixed in with my other gear, but I have never purchased or traded to get this. Did I forget buying it? No! Did some trade leave it? No! I have been 'outsourcing' my play. Of course, I tried it on and its a M. Anyway, have you found someone's gear/fet, etc. mixed in with your clothes?
I hope you had fun at the time!

pphy21pphy21 liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 5 months ago
posted by: ATLSpeedo
I’ve never had this happen but I HAVE had a couple BFF/BF/ex-BFs buy me stuff they want me to wear from time to time with no notes just there it is, let’s get that on and have fun. Did you ask about the jock??

pphy21pphy21 liked this.

BulgingAZ
posted 2 weeks ago
I have had more “lost/stolen” than not. So I started only bringing a set number of items out instead of a free for all duffel bag (s)… that solved it, just gotta count them back.