Advent Calendar 🎄🎅

Suggestions and site feedback
spandexpartyadmin
posted 5 months ago
Check out the Advent Calendar on the your feed page. If you have questions just let me know here. wish you all a great advent season!
STRINGZLD
posted 5 months ago
Great surprise this advent calendar ! I like it ! looking forward to the next day !!

spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin liked this.

Stringmann
posted 5 months ago
Thanx! What a surprise!

speedo_lovr
posted 5 months ago
Excellent. Glad you decided to commit to it.

biglad_cj
posted 5 months ago
Great start! Can't wait for tomorrow!

SpideyKev
posted 5 months ago
Uhm... Is it intended that the same category opens up multiple times in a row? I get the feeling the category "Tights" has been there yesterday as well... Otherwise, it's a great idea!
spandexpartyadmin
posted 5 months ago
Yes, I "cheated" the awesome Tights category today in, as well. Because there wasn't as much time left for the new one. But stay assured, after midnight you'll see the next one 😈

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

wixxer
posted 5 months ago
OMG, what a great feature. I missed the 1. December and there is no way to look back :-(
test002
posted 5 months ago
Wow great idea . Thanks. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
spandexpartyadmin
posted 5 months ago
There was an issue with today's door: Ass. Now you can enjoy it 🍑 Have a nice first advent.
grungy
posted 5 months ago
genial est- il possible de revoir les jours précédent aussi ? luc
spandexpartyadmin
posted 5 months ago
posted by: grungy
unfortunately it's only set up as a gift for "today's door". malheureusement, il n'est configuré que comme un cadeau pour la "porte d'aujourd'hui".
TforTrapeze
posted 5 months ago
hi there, I don't mean to complain about a gift, but I'm getting a UPGRADE TO VIEW on all of the videos when I click the "advent calendar". Is that a bug? (me really hoping I can see the thongs videos)
spandexpartyadmin
posted 5 months ago
If you check on your Feed page the server time is already on the 5th of Dec, so the new door Wrestling Singlets must be open in this case. I hope you find some juicy bulge action in that category, too!
grungy
posted 5 months ago
posted by: spandexpartyadmin
posted by: grungy
unfortunately it's only set up as a gift for "today's door". malheureusement, il n'est configuré que comme un cadeau pour la "porte d'aujourd'hui".
Merci. Mais hyper cool cette idea

strumpfhos
posted 4 months ago
After two categories came up twice (Tights and Speedos), wasting 2 days, it now seems to have ended two days too early. :/
Bubblebum
posted 4 months ago
Yes it did end a bit early but I thought it was SUCH a great idea. I got to see some very fun back catalog of videos, got a few additional ‘likes’ in there in support of the effort. Thought it was well done and a lot of fun! Thanks so much for organizing that for the members!
SpideyKev
posted 4 months ago
posted by: Bubblebum
Yes it did end a bit early but I thought it was SUCH a great idea. I got to see some very fun back catalog of videos, got a few additional ‘likes’ in there in support of the effort. Thought it was well done and a lot of fun! Thanks so much for organizing that for the members!
Same over here with those likes - although I only appeared in one category with a single video^^'
spandexpartyadmin
posted 4 months ago
I fixed the 24th door hiccup and extended its duration to the end of this year with the most beloved Bulge category!
TightLycra22
posted 4 months ago
Thanks for this hot hot stuff . Never came so much in my tights