Amoresy for sale

Sell your gear
lycradudeIT
posted 10 months ago
Bought two Amoresy suits, but I think I am too thin/tall. Doesn't look good on me like it does on many here..so not even taking pics. Draco Full-Length Sports Bodysuit Navy Blue / Silver Gray / XXXL Helion Bodybuilder Singlet × 1 Navy Blue / XXL Anyone interested in buying these? New, not worn...in box even with label

Deleted userDeleted user,12345joop12345joop liked this.

Deleted user
posted 10 months ago
Deleted

lycradudeITlycradudeIT liked this.

lycradudeIT
posted 10 months ago
Tried two different sizes...i am 190. Just not enough muscles to fill it nicely i think
Deleted user
posted 10 months ago
Deleted
lycradudeIT
posted 10 months ago
Nice check their specs
Deleted user
posted 10 months ago
Deleted
lycradudeIT
posted 10 months ago
posted by: rjj3413
posted by: lycradudeIT
Nice check their specs
I would be XXL
cool, so interested in Helion?
Deleted user
posted 10 months ago
Deleted
lycradudeIT
posted 10 months ago
I don't know, shipping to the UK is 20 euro. Tell me what you wanna offer?
Deleted user
posted 10 months ago
Deleted
lycradudeIT
posted 10 months ago
posted by: rjj3413
posted by: lycradudeIT
I don't know, shipping to the UK is 20 euro. Tell me what you wanna offer?
That probably won't work, amoresy sells it for just over €50 and I can free shipping if I buy more things. Thanks for offering tho
nope I understand. Best if someone gets the two within the Union. 

Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

Deleted user
posted 10 months ago
Deleted
otter
posted 9 months ago
I’m interested, but unsure about the size. You‘re 1,90 m and how many kg? I’m 1,87 m and 85 kg. Working out but not the most muscular. 😅

lycradudeITlycradudeIT liked this.

fan2lycra@hotmail.com
posted 9 months ago
Hey 👋🏻  Maybe you could try to sell it on secondskin.co 👍🏻

lycradudeITlycradudeIT liked this.