Amoresy have stocks of their new skinsuits in/in soon

Shops and Sites
James_Lycra
posted 3 months ago
Amorsey have posted on twitter (x) to say they have the blue and lime skinsuit back in stock in all sizes. Whilst I’ve posted my own discount code on my twitter post about this, in deference to our fab admin on here, I’m not posting it here - remember that there is a spandex party link/code for 10% off

spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin liked this.

jtalbot812
posted 3 months ago
I Just ordered mine in the royal and lime id like to get the silver and black too....

James_LycraJames_Lycra liked this.

James_Lycra
posted 3 months ago
posted by: jtalbot812
I Just ordered mine in the royal and lime id like to get the silver and black too....
Can’t wait to see you in it on here.

jtalbot812jtalbot812 liked this.

Dudez
posted 3 months ago
I got the blue and lime and the two tone blue….just need the other two now
Dudez
posted 2 months ago
As an update all sizes and colours are back in stock…. I’ll now have the complete set
wetlycraboy
posted 2 months ago
Dammit, missed out on the royal-lime combo, but have ordered the black-silver and the blue-peri ones.
jtalbot812
posted 2 months ago
posted by: wetlycraboy
Dammit, missed out on the royal-lime combo, but have ordered the black-silver and the blue-peri ones.
ReFresh the page every 24 hours thats how I got one..... have the page open in a browser and soon as one in your size comes available order it promptly they are flying off the shelves
jtalbot812
posted 2 months ago
posted by: James_Lycra
I have the blue and lime just no pix in it yet... have taken an additional photo in the very peri.... debating whether to post this on my Instagram or not.... not sure if they will allow it with the cock outline
jtalbot812
posted 2 months ago
posted by: James_Lycra
@James_Lycra
Last edited: 2 months ago

Moreau55Moreau55 liked this.