An early real encounter, years ago.

Encounters
bikiniminaz
posted 5 months ago
This was years ago and one of my first encounters. It wasn't too crazy but I enjoyed it and had fun. This was when I was living in Texas. I ended up meeting someone in a chat room and agreed to meet them at their place, to show off some of my swimwear for them; nothing too fancy. I went to the place and entered to introduce myself to the gentleman and he seemed nice and cool. He could tell I was nervous so I do remember him moving behind me where he started to massage my shoulders, to try and get me to relax a bit. He then started to lift my shirt and I was fine with it but I asked him to hold on for a second. I forgot my stuff, in my car. So I ran out to my car and grabbed my bag which had some oil, my camera and a few of my swimsuits. I then asked to use his bathroom to take my clothes off and change into my first suit, which was a neon green rio. For context, a 'rio' is something between a bikini and a thong. It shows a little more cheek than a bikini cut, but not as much as a thong. Anyway, I came back out to show off for this guy. He remained fully clothed, while I was very scantily clad. In an unexpected way, I really liked that. You know, me being on display, while he was free to admire me. He was sitting down, in his chair, as I stood in front of him. He touched me and felt me up, as he so desired. At one point, I was lying down on the floor and he straddled me; I was face-down. He massaged my back and shoulders, as he was straddling me. At one point, he stepped off to the side. I guess he couldn't wait for me to change into my string-thong because, as I was lying face-down, I felt him pull the back of my swimsuit down; exposing my butt. The next thing that I remember was seeing the flash and hearing the click of my camera, as he took a picture of my bare butt. Long story short, at some point, I was wearing my black string-thong/g-string. I asked him if he'd be interested in rubbing oil on my butt. Can you guess what his response was? LOL Anyway, I was on my knees and set up my camera, on his coffee table. He wished to remain anonymous and I respected his wish. Therefore I set up the shot so that only his hand and arm would be in the footage. After I let him know that my camera was recording, he took action. He grabbed the bottle of oil and applied a few sprays on my butt. Then he reached in and started rubbing the oil onto my butt; one cheek at a time. It felt so good. Anyway, that's about all I remember, from that encounter. I'm so sorry that I don't have any of the pictures and/or video footage from this encounter. If I had it, I would have shared it; trust me. Also, again, hindsight is always 20/20. I wish that I would have been into crossdressing, at that time. Perhaps it would have made the encounter more interesting. I could have showed off in a bikini for him. Thank You for reading Love Kimberly

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

mbuk01
posted 5 months ago
Great - sounds like fun

bikiniminazbikiniminaz liked this.

NJbulger44
posted 4 months ago
w0W sounds so erotic love the spontaneity

NeverTrevor
posted 4 months ago
Wonderful story!

Bubblebum
posted 4 months ago
Love this story - just a guy who’s sort of a voyeur and wants to get his hands on the merch…a real tush guy. Like it!

bikiniminaz
posted 4 months ago
posted by: mbuk01
Great - sounds like fun
It was fun, I wish I could remember even more details.
bikiniminaz
posted 4 months ago
posted by: NJbulger44
w0W sounds so erotic love the spontaneity
I enjoyed it and was quite erotic.
bikiniminaz
posted 4 months ago
posted by: Bubblebum
Love this story - just a guy who’s sort of a voyeur and wants to get his hands on the merch…a real tush guy. Like it!
I liked it, having him check me out and get his hands on me.
bikiniminaz
posted 4 months ago
posted by: NeverTrevor
Wonderful story!
Thank You, it was a great time and I really wish I would have somehow saved the pictures and/or video.
lycra_girl_cd
posted 4 months ago
posted by: bikiniminaz
Wonderful story!
Thank You, it was a great time and I really wish I would have somehow saved the pictures and/or video.
Screen Shot 2024-01-20 at 4.57.15 AM
lycra_girl_cd
posted 4 months ago
posted by: lycra_girl_cd
posted by: bikiniminaz
Wonderful story!
Screen Shot 2024-01-20 at 4.57.15 AM
Screen Shot 2024-01-20 at 4.58.08 AM