Another real encounter

Encounters
bikiniminaz
posted 9 months ago
I went over to this one gentleman's house after we had been chatting online for a while. He had a few years on me, he had salt & pepper gray hair but he was in pretty good shape because he ran marathons and such. He was also quite handsome. I brought a few of my items such as my bikini briefs and thong swimsuits. It was cold and rainy outside, so we stayed inside and kept each other warm. The first thing I remember, is him taking off his pants to reveal him wearing a white thong. He was well trimmed and shaved in all of the right areas, so he looked good in said thong. He actually offered to let me wear one of his thongs, so I happily obliged and stepped away to put on the thong. We had agreed to take some pictures so he asked me if I'd like to be oiled up for the impromptu photoshoot. I turned around and he started to apply the oil to my back and worked his way down. Naturally, he applied the oil to my butt and really took his time. I remember him even running his hand between my butt cheeks and applying the oil, which felt really good. After that, he grabbed my camera and took some pictures. Fast foward to the point where I put on my black g-string(seen in my pictures) while he changed into one of those one-piece/slingshot style thongs and he really looked good in it. I remember, at one point we got really close and in a deep hug. We held each other to the point where our bulges were touching, this was my first time doing something like that. I couldn't help myself and started grinding and it felt so good; for both of us. Then, something happened, that I almost never do, on a first meeting. We leaned forward and kissed. I'm not talking about just a quick one. I mean like a long, slow and passionate kiss, since we seemed to click so well. We continued to hug and feel each other up. I lost count of how many times he grabbed my butt, but I didn't mind at all. At one point, I asked him to do a full body oil rubdown on me and if he'd be okay with me filming it. So I set my camera up and got the whole experience. Unfortunately, I have changed/upgraded computers since said video was taken and stupidly didn't think to save the video on a separate storage medium. If I still had the video, I would have shared it; trust me. Anyway, after that, at some point I found myself crouched down behind him and getting a nice view of his butt. He definitely had a nice, smooth, shaped and firm butt; which I really liked. I kissed and licked his butt cheeks, one at a time, before I licked all the way up his back and to his neck. At that point I walked around to face him and he grabbed my bulge, through my aformentioned g-string. I enjoyed it and lost count of how many times he grabbed my bulge after that moment. We were having fun, but I had to leave. For context, I was unemployed at the time of this encounter and had gotten a call from a temp agency, so I had to go and follow up on the call. Before I left, I asked if I could use his shower and he said yes. So I showered and got dressed, before I left. He walked me back out to my car, where we kissed and he patted my butt a few more times; before I had to drive away and leave. Of course, hindsight is always 20/20. I should have invited him to join me in the shower to wash me.
Last edited: 9 months ago
Bubblebum
posted 9 months ago
What a nice, simple and pleasant encounter - fun gear, a lot of sexiness, a few shots as mementos etc…you should have asked him to shower with you for good luck…who knows where that would have taken things!

bikiniminazbikiniminaz liked this.

bikiniminaz
posted 9 months ago
posted by: Bubblebum
What a nice, simple and pleasant encounter - fun gear, a lot of sexiness, a few shots as mementos etc…you should have asked him to shower with you for good luck…who knows where that would have taken things!
@Bubblebum Oh yeah. Again, hindsight being 20/20 I also wish this was when I tried crossdressing. I would have liked to have gotten all dolled up for him and wear one of my cute bikinis for him. 😊

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.