Any advice on NYC laser ?

Shops and Sites
Deleted user
posted 3 months ago
Really considering getting the sack, crack and shaft laser hair removal ! Hate shaving all the time. So much better smooth for ALL occasions.. When I'm in spandex or nylon and when it comes off for excellent stroking ! ... Not looking for any extra special place , looking for a place that does a good job in the city and is familiar when men's needs. Thanks.
likeraspan
posted 3 months ago
I understand that it works. I don't want to talk you out of it. But my experience was a lot of money out of my pocket and the exact amount of hair as before I started. That was back in my middle 20s. So, 40 years ago. Good luck. Send us b4 and after pix if you do it. Oh and my hair is black and coarse so maybe that had something to do with it.
Deleted user
posted 3 months ago
posted by: likeraspan
I understand that it works. I don't want to talk you out of it. But my experience was a lot of money out of my pocket and the exact amount of hair as before I started. That was back in my middle 20s. So, 40 years ago. Good luck. Send us b4 and after pix if you do it. Oh and my hair is black and coarse so maybe that had something to do with it.
Me Too... tried sugaring for a hot second - started to bleed right there in my groin area - I told her to stop . It made no sense...coarse black Mediterranean etc....
lycraguynine
posted 3 months ago
posted by: shop42
Really considering getting the sack, crack and shaft laser hair removal ! Hate shaving all the time. So much better smooth for ALL occasions.. When I'm in spandex or nylon and when it comes off for excellent stroking ! ... Not looking for any extra special place , looking for a place that does a good job in the city and is familiar when men's needs. Thanks.
I used Satori and while they did a good job, it's really critical to understand that it's laser hair -reduction- not elimination. You'll likely have to do multiple sessions and you'll probably get pretty good results, but it's never going to be 100%. I'm two years out from mine and while the hair is significantly reduced, it's still there. And that's fine for me, I'd love to have been perfectly smooth but having much more manageable hair in that area now as opposed to how it was before is acceptable to me. I'd consider another round of it if I thought it was going to get me significantly closer to perfectly hairless. From your photos it looks like we have a similar complexion and hair situation, so I'd bet you'll see a difference.
Last edited: 3 months ago
Deleted user
posted 3 months ago
posted by: lycraguynine
posted by: shop42
I used Satori and while they did a good job, it's really critical to understand that it's laser hair -reduction- not elimination. You'll likely have to do multiple sessions and you'll probably get pretty good results, but it's never going to be 100%. I'm two years out from mine and while the hair is significantly reduced, it's still there. And that's fine for me, I'd love to have been perfectly smooth but having much more manageable hair in that area now as opposed to how it was before is acceptable to me. I'd consider another round of it if I thought it was going to get me significantly closer to perfectly hairless. From your photos it looks like we have a similar complexion and hair situation, so I'd bet you'll see a difference.
Hey , Thank you for your thoughtful reply. Looking at the site now. Coarse hair does make a big difference i think.