Anyone attending underwear partys?

Worldwide
Ghtdd
posted 3 months ago
I use to attend those and it was packed.. Last time, not so much and wondering if it's still a "thing" or something of the past...?

spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin liked this.

jtalbot812
posted 3 months ago
posted by: Ghtdd
I use to attend those and it was packed.. Last time, not so much and wondering if it's still a "thing" or something of the past...?
I remember going to Underwear parties at bars, some bars would have Underwear night once a week and if you were in any kind of Underwear / undies, you would get a discount on drinks
Thongamsterdam
posted 3 months ago
I go to an underwear party here in Amsterdam. Usually it’s packed. I’m always dancing in my thong. Lots of cruising and fucking in undies
Ghtdd
posted 3 months ago
I'll have to remember that on my next visit, thanks!
Ghtdd
posted 3 months ago
posted by: jtalbot812
posted by: Ghtdd
I remember going to Underwear parties at bars, some bars would have Underwear night once a week and if you were in any kind of Underwear / undies, you would get a discount on drinks
Still once a week here in two of the bars... but very little attendance sadly
Bubblebum
posted 3 months ago
I’ve been to a few…before the pandemic there were more but now it depends on venue and the night. Rockbar in the West Village is pretty good usually, mostly fun guys who go want to dance etc. Been to this before which was fun https://thegaycalendar.com/e/nsa-omg-underwear-party There are a few in Miami and Chicago…latter in Boystown but you have to look up around the date you’re going. All depends on time of year, if it’s during Pride, even better!

lycratoolslycratools liked this.

lycratools
posted 3 months ago
I attended one last night. Quite a few lads and a lot of action. Few thongs though, sadly...