Anyone else into ripping lycra outdoors fetish?

How I got into Spandex
surf
posted 5 months ago
I was wondering if anyone else has a fetish for destroying their lycra gear? Its like a fetish within a fetish so feel like the only one. So its like a dom/sub humiliation thing So I am usually a top and more dom but really like the idea of being put in my place occasionally. So some random guy, probably smaller/or more of a twink meets me somewhere outdoors (the risk thing is an extra turn on) I'd be in my best lycra cycle singlet or tri suit. He could be in cycle gear or walking along. Then we start chatting, then he starts complementing me on my nice gear and body. As he sees i am loving the attention he starts touching me up in the lycra I would be super hard at this point he would be cheeky and unzip the front i would flirt back but do it up like i am reluctant. he would play with my nipples etc. keep me on edging me (I think most of you would appreciate that, but here is my odd fetish) The teasing keeps going and at that point as I am so hard, I become his sub and he accidentally at first, breaks my expensive new lycra with something sharp like a key. Eventually stripping me down, taking one piece off me after another and keeping me on edge. And reassuring me till I cum all over myself and while I am there having a massive long orgasm. he walks off laughing leaving me naked. Does anyone else find that hot? In either role?
Last edited: 5 months ago
jtalbot812
posted 5 months ago
posted by: surf
I was wondering if anyone else has a fetish for destroying their lycra gear? Its like a fetish within a fetish so feel like the only one. So its like a dom/sub humiliation thing So I am usually a top and more dom but really like the idea of being put in my place occasionally. So some random guy, probably smaller/or more of a twink meets me somewhere outdoors (the risk thing is an extra turn on) I'd be in my best lycra cycle singlet or tri suit. He could be in cycle gear or walking along. Then we start chatting, then he starts complementing me on my nice gear and body. As he sees i am loving the attention he starts touching me up in the lycra I would be super hard at this point he would be cheeky and unzip the front i would flirt back but do it up like i am reluctant. he would play with my nipples etc. keep me on edging me (I think most of you would appreciate that, but here is my odd fetish) The teasing keeps going and at that point as I am so hard, I become his sub and he accidentally at first, breaks my expensive new lycra with something sharp like a key. Eventually stripping me down, taking one piece off me after another and keeping me on edge. And reassuring me till I cum all over myself and while I am there having a massive long orgasm. he walks off laughing leaving me naked. Does anyone else find that hot? In either role?
i would love to unzip your suit then start ripping it after you cummed in it
SemiproFootball16
posted 5 months ago
I'm trying to figure out why you would want to destroy the gear that we all love? It just sounds dumb to me. If anyone tries to destroy my gear, they'll probably get punched. Just saying.......

LycranteLycrante liked this.

jtalbot812
posted 5 months ago
posted by: SemiproFootball16
I'm trying to figure out why you would want to destroy the gear that we all love? It just sounds dumb to me. If anyone tries to destroy my gear, they'll probably get punched. Just saying.......
if its something thats easily replaced during Kinky sex its fine.. or something old.... I don't think he means something Brand New. something that cost like 5 bucks from ebay or wish dot com thats easily replaceable then I can see it hell that would be hot... But rip something thats brand new or expensive? no.... rip something thats cheap or old and falling apart that you're gonna just toss in the garbage any way? sure why not...
montylycra
posted 2 months ago
Try and find a guy called "Air whacker" I think. His videos are amazing. He smacks his ass in lycra Shorts and just as he's about to cum he rips them off and squirts everywhere. Always perfectly timed.
TightLycra22
posted 1 month ago
Sounds so hot where do I find this video?

XerxesXerxes liked this.