Anyone going full time leggings?

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 3 months ago
Started wearing leggings out more and more and getting really comfortable with it. Yet to have any comments (+ or -). Has anyone moved to wearing them almost all the time? Building up my collection so I’ve got more than jeans now. Not sure the other half is too much of a fan!
Lycrante
posted 3 months ago
posted by: benpbenp
Started wearing leggings out more and more and getting really comfortable with it. Yet to have any comments (+ or -). Has anyone moved to wearing them almost all the time? Building up my collection so I’ve got more than jeans now. Not sure the other half is too much of a fan!
What kid of style you prefer for daily wear?
DaPup
posted 3 months ago
posted by: Lycrante
What kid of style you prefer for daily wear?
Good for you! I started by wearing my gear to stores before or after going to the gym. Loved walking around like, "It's no big deal!" Keep up the good work! You do what you enjoy!
DaPup
posted 3 months ago
Good for you! I started by wearing my gear to stores before or after going to the gym. Loved walking around like, "It's no big deal!" Keep up the good work! You do what you enjoy!

Swimmer2004Swimmer2004,Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

Swimmer2004
posted 3 months ago
posted by: DaPup
thats how i started too. just basic black leggings. nobody really cares.

rjupstaterjupstate,JJtight1JJtight1 liked this.

MrUnder
posted 3 months ago
No, I am not going full -time leggings. But I have come a long way! I am surprised my wife said I could wear them to physical therapy--with no shorts over them. And on occasion, I have had to run to the store on the way home. Like what you ave experienced, @benpbenp, I have not heard any comments, positive or negative, when out and about. Now, I have been wearing them to the apartment exercise room without even my wife batting an eyelash. So things are moving in a good direction. I now just need to lose the weight and I will have more confidence to work toward full-time leggings.
SemiproFootball16
posted 3 months ago
I wear 3/4 or full Nike, Under Armour, 2XU, and other tights almost every day. I wear them under gym or basketball shorts in public. I wear them alone at home. I love wearing cycling kit in public with my bike.
Last edited: 3 months ago
jtalbot812
posted 3 months ago
I wear my Gear where ever I feel like wearing it. to Hell with what others think. I don't ask permission from anyone not a spouse nor partner. I don't need or require someone else's Permission. I have worn a full length singlet to the gym, from Skin Fit, had a couple guys ask me about it. I suspect they might be gay also. Worn Tights aka Leggings when out walking, wore a skinsuit for cycling on a bicycle, I'll wear shorts over my tights aka leggings if im out in public where minors could be. For Modesty. Ive also worn Leather gear in public ie leather pants Leather shirt during the cooler months Worn a Flightsuit in public and Nasty Pig gear like their Jumpsuits I wear what I feel comfey wearing.... what comments I have heard or recieved have been mostly Neutral like questions, and a couple positive compliments. then again I really don't pay attention to others when im out and about. I just do my own thing pay attention to what I'm doing.
Last edited: 3 months ago
James_Lycra
posted 3 months ago
I wear stuff out in public all the time - if you're looking to get used to doing it, then a long baggy hoody over the top is a compromise most locations will accept.
Jaymes
posted 3 months ago
I'm wearing girls black yoga leggings to the store and gym. It feels so freeing and hot, and I wear a hoodie with em and high tops. With my long blonde hair sometimes people mistake me for a girl, so I slowly turn to them and show them my bulge and they get so embarrassed. It's kinda fun.

James_LycraJames_Lycra,drcavdrcav liked this.

mbuk01
posted 3 months ago
I wear Kappow Meggings out shopping a lot and all good - people like the brights colours and they feel great too - I’ve got loads of pairs now - the denim print ones look like jeans anyway but I wear lots of colours & prints
jtalbot812
posted 3 months ago
posted by: mbuk01
I wear Kappow Meggings out shopping a lot and all good - people like the brights colours and they feel great too - I’ve got loads of pairs now - the denim print ones look like jeans anyway but I wear lots of colours & prints
i have one pr of Kapow, the acid jazz ones..... haven't worn those out yet..... but have worn my Nike combat and UA tights aka meggings out in public mostly for the gym or hiking.... no undies under them not even a jock. Got lucky once in the nike combat ones while out on a hike :D

daredevil1daredevil1 liked this.

mbuk01
posted 2 months ago
posted by: jtalbot812
posted by: mbuk01
i have one pr of Kapow, the acid jazz ones..... haven't worn those out yet..... but have worn my Nike combat and UA tights aka meggings out in public mostly for the gym or hiking.... no undies under them not even a jock. Got lucky once in the nike combat ones while out on a hike :D
Love it - no undies if running in tights but do when shopping but feel great either way - now got loads of pairs

jtalbot812jtalbot812,SlickskinSlickskin liked this.

Cycling
posted 2 months ago
I'm slowly pushing myself towards only wearing legging, I'm very use to wearing my cycling gear out on the bike in public but never in leggings and wanting to give it a go, I seen some of your pervious post about tips on wearing leggings in public and I am interested in more tips.
Lycra SA
posted 2 months ago
posted by: SemiproFootball16
I wear 3/4 or full Nike, Under Armour, 2XU, and other tights almost every day. I wear them under gym or basketball shorts in public. I wear them alone at home. I love wearing cycling kit in public with my bike.
Wearing them under shorts is a travesty! Try without!
Lycrante
posted 2 months ago
posted by: Deleted
Who was deleted user now...? What happened?
rubbertied
posted 2 months ago
I have been wearing leggings for maybe 40 years now, and nowadays it is practically the only legwear I wear. Was inspired by a film about French sport climbers in the 70s, and very soon I had adapted the idea to wear my tights as everyday wear. Though in the cold wintry seasons I might go for a double layer. As of today I have maybe 200 pairs of long tights, plus a selection of lycra shorts for the few warmer months. Preferred brands are Sunbuster and Insport, but today I wear a non-brand multicoloured pair, and obviously without underpants, as this will show some unpleasant bumps in the otherwise smooth fabric.
BrooklynLycra
posted 2 months ago
Full time, no, but i wear tights or lycra cycling shorts out a lot. Nobody cares or if they do say anything it’s asking if i’m coming from the gym or something like that. My faves are 3/4 length 2XU and full length Skins
jtalbot812
posted 2 months ago
posted by: BrooklynLycra
Full time, no, but i wear tights or lycra cycling shorts out a lot. Nobody cares or if they do say anything it’s asking if i’m coming from the gym or something like that. My faves are 3/4 length 2XU and full length Skins
I'll have to try the 3 quarter length ones , the ones I have are all full length. i think in some places they are called Capri Length.
BrooklynLycra
posted 2 months ago
I’m pretty tall (6’3”) so the 3/4 work well on me and they are comfortable. 2XU made a series in bright colors several years ago and i bought a bunch of them