Anyone havin gissues getting into Cam Chat?

Suggestions and site feedback
spandexpartyadmin
posted 7 months ago
Some users reported they can't see any users at all, even though there should be 10+ online. Do you experience the same thing? What browser are you using? Can you send a screenshot to support@spandexparty.com? Known issue for now - Chrome Incognito blocks 3rd party cookies and that prevents the cam chat software from booting up Thanks!
Ludwigslave
posted 7 months ago
I am the user who could not enter the chatroom. As Simon has written, I used to get into this website (and the chatroom) by using Chrome; now that I use Firefox (even in incognito) as browser I can see all the users in the chatroom! Thanks again, dear Simon, for suggesting the right solution! Cheers Ludwig
spandexpartyadmin
posted 7 months ago
posted by: Ludwigslave
Thanks again, dear Simon, for suggesting the right solution!
I'm glad I could help. If If the unblocking 3rd party cookies was the right solution then this might help others as well. It's really unfortunate that the cam chat software doesn't do this in a more graceful way. If others experience other issues, let us know here! Cheers
bardish
posted 7 months ago
posted by: spandexpartyadmin
posted by: Ludwigslave
Thanks again, dear Simon, for suggesting the right solution!
I'm glad I could help. If If the unblocking 3rd party cookies was the right solution then this might help others as well. It's really unfortunate that the cam chat software doesn't do this in a more graceful way. If others experience other issues, let us know here! Cheers
Hi. I haven’t had a problem getting in but the CamChat button continually shows the room as empty, even when there are users in there. I leave it with you Steve
Ubiquitous
posted 7 months ago
I have no trouble entering the chatroom but noticed last weekend that there was some sort of message window about the chat software. I should have made a screen shot of it.
spandexpartyadmin
posted 7 months ago
posted by: Ubiquitous
I have no trouble entering the chatroom but noticed last weekend that there was some sort of message window about the chat software. I should have made a screen shot of it.
For a brief time the cam chat software showed a popup about an expired license, which isn't true. Now it doesn't show the amount of online users anymore. The cam chat software had had better times, and I'm really thinking about building our own if this continues... Update: I could fix the issue with the amount of online users in the top navigation bar. the support came back to me telling me that their API has moved stealthily. all good now again.
Last edited: 7 months ago
Ubiquitous
posted 7 months ago
I hate undocumented software changes!