Anyone in Southern California?

Encounters
JockThong
posted 5 years ago
I just moved to LA (South Bay). What are the good spots to wear thongs? On vacation the entire week so hit me up if you want to go thonging!

CodyrickCodyrick liked this.

Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
posted by: JockThong
I just moved to LA (South Bay). What are the good spots to wear thongs? On vacation the entire week so hit me up if you want to go thonging!
CHCK OUT MY PAGE , WOOF
Thongs4All
posted 5 years ago
Venice is good.
Thongs4All
posted 5 years ago
In South Bay through next week
Banditto
posted 3 months ago
Old thread, but thought I’d give it a try. I’m headed out on a business trip to LA and was wondering if it’s worth taking some gear with me. Is the scene great enough to maybe plan some fun during my time off? Worth meeting up with someone out there? What are y’all’s thoughts?
Fitnessdude
posted 3 months ago
When ya gonna be in LA? Gear night was last week and Singlet Saturday was on Saturday. Gotta check to see what’s up in Feb.

BandittoBanditto liked this.

Banditto
posted 3 months ago
Ahh seemed I missed some good nights. I’ll be there tomorrow through the weekend.
m2mfun
posted 3 months ago
posted by: Fitnessdude
When ya gonna be in LA? Gear night was last week and Singlet Saturday was on Saturday. Gotta check to see what’s up in Feb.
Where was gear and singlet nights?

CodyrickCodyrick liked this.

sweetsuga
posted 3 months ago
Hi there..... I'm here in So. Cal. Let's definitely chat sometime soon.... My email is djx692002@yahoo.com
Fitnessdude
posted 3 months ago
What area in LA are you staying?
Deleted user
posted 3 months ago
I'm near Pasadena
Fitnessdude
posted 3 months ago
Im in Fairfax / Museum Mile area. Unfortunately, not terribly close to Pasadena
jeaready
posted 3 months ago
I don't live in LA I live in Orange County in the city of Laguna Niguel. it's not easy to find any locals here that are into spandex like me.
jeaready
posted 3 months ago
posted by: banthony78
I'll be in Laguna Beach all of July. Would love to meet someone up in the hills at the top of the world, or Moulton Meadows Park early in the morning, or behind there is Aliso Creek & Woods Canyon where I mountain bike in my bibs or run in very short running shorts.
I live in Laguna Niguel. I would love to hook up with you one day seeing us wearing skin tight cycling spandex gear