beach, thong - first time

Encounters
anboss19
posted 2 weeks ago
My first little experience with a guy. I came to the seaside for work! work in the morning, half the day free. in the evenings I went to a deserted beach where nudists and young couples sunbathed. I wished this for about a week, often a young couple sunbathed next to me - a girl and a guy. at first they were decently dressed, but after a couple of days the girl already wanted topless, and the guy began to come in thongs, but not very fashionable. on the last day before leaving I was on the beach. the guy came himself and lay for a long time in the distance sunbathing in a thong. when I went to cool off in the sea, the guy swam up to me and said that my appearance greatly excited not only him, but also the girl. I joked that I wouldn’t mind a threesome, especially since his girlfriend had beautiful tits and a good figure. he laughed and asked if I could let him wear my thong (which is in the photo) said that he liked them, but doesn’t know where to buy them. he put them on right in the water and swam in them for some time. It turned me on too, just like him judging by his protruding dick. and we masturbated each other perfectly right in the water. this is the story of my first experience of jerking off with a guy. and all this is turquoise bulge from Joe Snyder…😎😉🍌💦
Swimmer2004
posted 1 week ago
great story. beach hookups are soooo hot.
Tnglvr
posted 1 week ago
I’m hoping something like that happens to me
Bubblebum
posted 1 week ago
Fun story, never know where a thong will lead you on the beach…by the pool…just about anywhere really. If nothing else they certainly are a conversation starter! AND they’re kind of addicting
Maxthong
posted 1 week ago
posted by: anboss19
My first little experience with a guy. I came to the seaside for work! work in the morning, half the day free. in the evenings I went to a deserted beach where nudists and young couples sunbathed. I wished this for about a week, often a young couple sunbathed next to me - a girl and a guy. at first they were decently dressed, but after a couple of days the girl already wanted topless, and the guy began to come in thongs, but not very fashionable. on the last day before leaving I was on the beach. the guy came himself and lay for a long time in the distance sunbathing in a thong. when I went to cool off in the sea, the guy swam up to me and said that my appearance greatly excited not only him, but also the girl. I joked that I wouldn’t mind a threesome, especially since his girlfriend had beautiful tits and a good figure. he laughed and asked if I could let him wear my thong (which is in the photo) said that he liked them, but doesn’t know where to buy them. he put them on right in the water and swam in them for some time. It turned me on too, just like him judging by his protruding dick. and we masturbated each other perfectly right in the water. this is the story of my first experience of jerking off with a guy. and all this is turquoise bulge from Joe Snyder…😎😉🍌💦
What a hot story, whish this would happen to me!