belgiumworldwidespandex

Belgium
Belgiumspandexjona48
posted 2 days ago
BIG NEWS & 1ST ANNIVERSARY! Welcome to the official Instagram page for belgiumworldwidespandex! We’re joining forces: belgiumspandex and worldwidespandex have merged into a single Instagram group under the name belgiumworldwidespandex. (Note: the two separate groups on PlanetRomeo will, of course, continue to exist independently!) What a fantastic year it’s been! When my supportive and loving partner spandex696 (our very first member!) and I started last year, we never dared to dream we’d come this far so quickly. This is all thanks to you! Hip-hip-hooray, bravo, and a thousand thanks to all the lovely people for your amazing support! With the new rules for both groups in place, we’re continuing in the same trusted way. Belgiumspandex remains the driving force behind putting the community in Belgium on the map. We remain committed to expanding our reach to other major cities around the world and connecting with other organizations. WANTED: DRIVING FORCES & ORGANIZATIONAL TALENT! To make belgiumspandex even stronger, I’m looking for motivated individuals and organizational talents to help set up our very first meetup! Do you have a knack for working with people, experience in organizing events, or the drive to help make this event—and our community—a success? Let us know! Send a DM to spandexbelgium Follow our new page: instagram.com/belgiumworldwidespandex Together, we’ll make something amazing happen!
spandexpartyadmin
posted 2 days ago
I'm all for your Belgium Spandex Group, I really am. But please think what you want to convey with your post before making a forum post on Spandex Party. Right now it looks like a copy & paste, taken from Instagram, without formatting or planning. This comes across like we're a sate net for arbitrary ads. So please, next time you post about Belgium Spandex Group, think about what part of your post is interesting for our Spandex Party community that hasn't been posted before.

likeraspanlikeraspan liked this.

Belgiumspandexjona48
posted 18 hours ago
I made that text entirely myself, and didn't get it from anywhere. I have been working with these groups for a year and I want more awareness and reach. I am also really looking for fellow people to expand my group and hold a first Belgium Spandex, like the one that is in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, every two months. 
Belgiumspandexjona48
posted 17 hours ago
Thank you for your counsel and advice;  I can work with that.  I've only just started and all advice and information is very welcome.  Kind regards,  Belgium Spandex 

spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin liked this.

spandexpartyadmin
posted 10 hours ago
posted by: Belgiumspandexjona48
I am also really looking for fellow people to expand my group and hold a first Belgium Spandex, like the one that is in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, every two months. 
Yeah, that's amazing. It's not easy and will take time.  And this info is exactly what I mean by "what part is interesting to the SP community" instead of just asking for reach. Keep it up!