BERLIN April 21 - Lycra & Sportswear & Bondage @ Quälgeist

Worldwide
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
Hi folks, the next event dedicated to skintight gear lovers (and other sports gear too) will be at QUÄLGEIST Berlin, a night that'll be at least as social as sexual. We expect a good amount of spandex ppl to show up, so if you're close: consider coming! Doors open from 10pm - preceded by a bondage lessen free to join for all party goers. It'll definitively be more bondage than the usual boring "fucking around", and visuals will be great even for those not into bondage action :) The BerLinLyCra guys (join our club on GayRomeo :) are a promoting partner of this event. So grab your gear, and get your gear grabbed! flu
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
Sounds hot! Gotta get myself over there sometime soon. Seems like a great scene
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
We work hard to get an active scene going. By now, Lycra is the exception if you look around on general fetish events. A "pure" Spandex event is hard to find but we'll set up this and another one in 2012 and hopefully more in the future... So.. Tell everybody and help to let the lycra grow, I mean, let grow whats in lycra, no, stop, of course I am talking of the crowd ;-)
Deleted user
posted 11 years ago
Everyone has their own sexual preferences. Lift and carry fetish is wherever men wish to be upraised and carried by girls. It can even be girls lifting girls. ___________ clips4sale.com/category/189/LIFT-and-CARRY