Body hair or smooth?

Blog
O2BnSF
posted 3 months ago
So, I'm a pretty hairy guy and have never felt the need to shave my body. I like my fur. I come from the Tom Sellick generation, so I imprinted on him as my ideal male. Over the years, I have shaved my balls (still do) and trimmed up my pubes on a regular basis, but nothing more than that. How important is a furry body to everyone? I have had a 6'5" football player build partner who was very hairy and another partner (also 6'5") who was totally hairless, so I guess it does not matter that much to me. I see a lot of men on here who shave/wax. Is it important that your partner be at the same level of furriness?

SlickskinSlickskin liked this.

Slickskin
posted 3 months ago
posted by: O2BnSF
So, I'm a pretty hairy guy and have never felt the need to shave my body. I like my fur. I come from the Tom Sellick generation, so I imprinted on him as my ideal male. Over the years, I have shaved my balls (still do) and trimmed up my pubes on a regular basis, but nothing more than that. How important is a furry body to everyone? I have had a 6'5" football player build partner who was very hairy and another partner (also 6'5") who was totally hairless, so I guess it does not matter that much to me. I see a lot of men on here who shave/wax. Is it important that your partner be at the same level of furriness?
I totally understand. I imprinted on Dan Haggerty in my adolescent years, and he remains my masculine ideal. Out of sheer curiosity, I tried shaving when I was younger, and found that it created a multitude of problems that vastly outweighed any aesthetic appeal. Razor bumps, cuts, etc. I will trim my balls and pubes during the summer just for the sake of comfort. But, that's it. That's the extent of it. Speaking for myself, I prefer that a man have some body hair. If he's a complete fur beast, that's great. I find it attractive, and especially so when contrasted with spandex/nylon/latex. BUT, if I clicked with a guy who didn't have much body hair, or was naturally smooth because that's the genetic card he was dealt, the lack of body hair wouldn't diminish my interest in him. It's not a make-or-break subject for me.
Bubblebum
posted 3 months ago
I’m pretty smooth and i actually like my guys to be hairy…not a total bear but average body hair, and like it if he trims a bit here and there but nothing much!

lycratoolslycratools liked this.

lycralover2019
posted 3 months ago
Definitely prefer totally smooth. Enhances the pleasure and horniness of skin tight lycra and increases the enjoyment of sucking if the penis is hairless.
jtalbot812
posted 3 months ago
posted by: O2BnSF
I think that if someone likes being hairy let them be hairy.... if they don't want to be hairy well let them shave or nair it
DaPup
posted 3 months ago
I'm a smoothie. Love skin on skin ... and skin on spandex! About 25 years ago, I went to a laser center to get the blotchy hair on back removed. In chatting with the technician, she commented that they could laser hair anywhere. Anywhere? Really? I dropped some pretty good coin - going every six weeks for a year. Everything! The only thing I didn't get zapped was my chest hair and I'm glad I kept that. I still get hair growth, but it's softer, finer hair that I shave a few times a year. ~ Pup
andrew1974
posted 3 months ago
Cool ! I was think anout trying that out as I hate shaving and I have very thick hair!
SemiproFootball16
posted 3 months ago
I'm naturally hairy. I tried lazer hair removal, with very little results. I love being smooth all the time. I use nair or high dollar razors. As a cyclist, I love the feeling of being smooth.
bikiniminaz
posted 3 months ago
I prefer smooth but it's not a requirement. I like to trim when I can but I don't go too crazy with it. I use the Phillips Norelco body groom electric razor. It works pretty nicely but it's time consuming. I like to keep the important areas well groomed and like to see that on others. You know, if one is going to be wearing bikini briefs or thongs, I like to have my bikini line, legs and buttocks smooth and I prefer to see that on others who wear the same or similar gear. That's just my opinion though.
Mike-hunr
posted 3 months ago
In my early 30’s I spent a fortune on laser hair removal. It worked for a long time, but eventually grew back yes finer but still grew back. So, my friends are just going to have to deal with a slightly Wooly guy. I’m sure it’s not a deal breaker for some.
slicktool9
posted 3 months ago
I love everything completely smooth, especially when a thong is involved. And nothing feels better on a shaved cock than shaved hole, except a shaved hole with a thong rubbing against my cock with every thrust! Love finding my bottom waiting with his smooth ass in the air, his hairless cunt exposed by a tiny thong, ready to milk my load. One of my best fucks is pretty hairy naturally but he gets lasered and it feels amazing-- I've never stroked such smooth skin, and that results in him getting the deepest, hardest fuck and the biggest load in his insatiable, smooth pussy!
Bubblebum
posted 3 months ago
posted by: slicktool9
I love everything completely smooth, especially when a thong is involved. And nothing feels better on a shaved cock than shaved hole, except a shaved hole with a thong rubbing against my cock with every thrust! Love finding my bottom waiting with his smooth ass in the air, his hairless cunt exposed by a tiny thong, ready to milk my load. One of my best fucks is pretty hairy naturally but he gets lasered and it feels amazing-- I've never stroked such smooth skin, and that results in him getting the deepest, hardest fuck and the biggest load in his insatiable, smooth pussy!
This has the makings of a hot sex story you could share in the other forum thread! Basically from the bottom’s perspective i feel the same way about my body hair habits, love being smooth for me and my guys. As for the top, it’s really up to them, i can create fantasies either way!
Deleted user
posted 3 months ago
I love being totally shaved everywhere. But I I also prefer that my partner is the same way. I'm not a fan of body hair anywhere. Just my preference.
sixfootfiveguy
posted 3 months ago
My bodyhair barely shows so i have always trimed/shaved and recently lasered it
lycraswede2002
posted 2 months ago
I'm quite hairy. Tried to shave cock, balls and ass, but I dont like, feels sweaty. For you who like wearing thongs, do you feel much difference if shaved or not?
FootyShorts
posted 2 months ago
I both like being smooth and being with smooth guys. I hate that static buildup as you rub against someone else. It's all itchy. And also hair poking through fabric isn't a good look, for me One thing i don't mind is soft, short leg hair. Too much and it reminds me of family. I like to lick the body and generally hate hair going into my mouth and teeth. I gag very easily. And with hair, my tongue dries more quickly. So, as i have to reply saliva, there's more chance of hair going into my mouth