Bodysuits or singlets with an opening at the front

Shops and Sites
cj25
posted 10 months ago
I have been looking for a while, fruitlessly I unfortunately must add, for a lycra bodysuit or singlet with an opening at the front (if it has one at the back I don't mind but prefer not). I hope it is obvious why I want an opening at the front. Being clung to tightly in lycra meanwhile having sex is just such a turn on! Does anyone have any suggestions?
Last edited: 10 months ago
jtalbot812
posted 10 months ago
posted by: cj25
I have been looking for a while, fruitlessly I unfortunately must add, for a lycra bodysuit or singlet with an opening at the front (if it has one at the back I don't mind but prefer not). I hope it is obvious why I want an opening at the front. Being clung to tightly in lycra meanwhile having sex is just such a turn on! Does anyone have any suggestions?
Mens amoresy suit has a fly opening in the front like the one in my profile. its not a zipper but an envelope opening in which case gives you access to your cock. Here is a link https://store.amoresy.com/products/amoresy-apollo-series-front-zipper-long-sleeve-sports-fitness-yoga-glossy-multi-functional-bodysuit
cj25
posted 10 months ago
Thanks :) Is it enough space to comfortably have sex, ie no pinching or balls squashed
jtalbot812
posted 10 months ago
Thanks :) Is it enough space to comfortably have sex, ie no pinching or balls squashed On the Amoresy suit you can comfortably get your cock out.... balls no. but your balls won't be squashed. easy enough access to get your cock sucked? YES definitely.

Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

jtalbot812
posted 10 months ago
Thanks :) Is it enough space to comfortably have sex, ie no pinching or balls squashed
PS..... zentai-zentai dot com can make you a suit with a crotch opening or crotch zip or thru zip from crotch to top of ass.... So can zentaizone dot com. Both can COPY any design you see and customize it any way you want. they also do made to measure and both have really good prices!!!!

Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

spandexhottie
posted 10 months ago
the new Amoresy suit is so hot! I love pulling my cock out and stroking it while wearing it and then putting it back in and rubbing it with the spandex. I hope they make one with a crotch zipper eventually!!

jtalbot812jtalbot812,danielsandanielsan liked this.

LycraBulge3
posted 10 months ago
4hunks
jtalbot812
posted 10 months ago
posted by: LycraBulge3
4hunks
eh no... I ordered from them never got my order. had to file a charge back with my bank... PLUS their GOOGLE Reviews are not that good!

drcavdrcav liked this.

Xerxes
posted 7 months ago
posted by: jtalbot812
posted by: LycraBulge3
4hunks
eh no... I ordered from them never got my order. had to file a charge back with my bank... PLUS their GOOGLE Reviews are not that good!
Here, too. I've written a man named Marcos who claims to be the owner of 4Hunks regarding my order which I never received. Months ago he promised to send the item, but is only interested in keeping my money. He's not responded to any of my follow-up emails, even though I've been very civil in my plea for fairness. Bottom line: don't order from 4Hunks ever again.

drcavdrcav liked this.

Lycrante
posted 3 months ago
I got a reliable one. message me
cj25
posted 3 months ago
Message sent :)

LycranteLycrante liked this.

Deleted user
posted 3 months ago
posted by: Lycrante
I got a reliable one. message me
Share with all of us please !
codswallop75
posted 3 months ago
There are quite a few open crotch suits on aliexpress