Brand & OnlyFans accounts on Spandex Party?

Suggestions and site feedback
spandexpartyadmin
posted 11 months ago
Hey yall, what is your take on seeing brand accounts (with juicy pics) on the "New Pictures" and "New Videos" section? I've seen other adult community sites that completely banned them, because of the influx of 'em. On the one hand it's a hot pic, on the other hand it can come across as if Spandex Party is endorsing/in partnership with them. And if something wrong goes down, then people will be mad at SP as well. Do you mind spandex specific brand & OnlyFans accounts as "New Pictures"? Or do you think there should be a limit? (P.s. I think posting "%-off sales" in the forum is fine, as it can benefit users that may have wanted to buy from that brand already.)
uwsguy
posted 11 months ago
Personally I'd rather keep it member focused.
BlackAlpha
posted 11 months ago
I personally have no issue with the brands that are already on here by members, maybe some tie in deals could be struck though?🤠 not too much into the only fans adverts.. ✌🏾🖤🕉
8eight8
posted 11 months ago
Not a fan, but I do enjoy the new ad section on the main page with the members only deals!
spandexpartyadmin
posted 11 months ago
Thank yall for your responses! I'll be more strict then on the following Acceptable Use Term: "6.1.7 advertise or promote third party or Your own products or services including by way of the distribution of 'spam' mail" - I'm fine when you have a description to your products in your profile bio. - I'm fine with watermarking, as long as it's not an URL (if a user is interested in a product, they'll ask anyway) - I'm not fine with abusing the New Pics section as a notice board with latest sales and similar product based posts - I'm fine with posting in the forum under Shops about sales, that ultimately benefits our users (x% off) - I'm not fine with posting products in the forum under Shops that have no immediate benefit for the users (no x% off, no coupon, ...)
emanuel
posted 11 months ago
Hi everyone! Personally I’m not agree with the abuse from many users, not only here, as well as on other platforms. Many use and abuse the way to promote their own accounts everywhere to get more followers. Many of those accounts are paid, I mean, you have to pay to see their contents, so I find unfair when someone uses a free platform to advertise something through to get money. Something personal and not with the objective to get a benefit it’s OK for me, but otherwise it would be an abuse. Just my mind. Personally I don’t have Instagram, Only Fans or any other kind of social media. Kind regards from Germany!
erav2000
posted 11 months ago
since all my pics were watermarked the only logical solution was to delete them all, so I did :) better that than getting banned for not doing so :)

spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin liked this.

spandexpartyadmin
posted 11 months ago
posted by: erav2000
since all my pics were watermarked the only logical solution was to delete them all, so I did :) better that than getting banned for not doing so :)
Thank you for your understanding.
Bubblebum
posted 11 months ago
posted by: 8eight8
Not a fan, but I do enjoy the new ad section on the main page with the members only deals!
Agree - like the new section with deals and such - it actually introduces me to new brands of gear!
spxbrln
posted 11 months ago
I think it would be better to keep things separated: "real", private users on one side, brands/commercial profiles on the other. I'm not a fan of profiles such as 4HunksBerlin, for instance. I think one should go to a specific section of the site for profiles with commercial purposes. Most of us connect to SP to deal with "real" people, I think; onlyfans and brands accounts are available to us everywhere else already (instagram, twitter, etc.)
thongpouch
posted 11 months ago
I would rather the site was member focused.

gentilefemeregentilefemere liked this.

gentilefemere
posted 11 months ago
There are people here that actually make and sell gear, but not like any "big company". And the main difference is the amount of spam that some companies can generate. Indeed if we go on instagram or twitter is full of advertising, which is quiet off-putting. I'd also like to emphasize the fact that there is an impressive variety of bodies, ages, and tastes here, and most of the companies only promote one or two kind of bodies and ages. The main question for me is what would we, as community and users, would gain with that? Between publicity and censorship on instagram I just gave up on them and closed my account. Since then I've been quiet more active on this website, and would love to keep on seeing the difference between this page and community and any other app that is only money orientated.