Cam Chat features

Suggestions and site feedback
Deleted user
posted 5 months ago
In the cam chat is there a way to prevent being automatically added to private chats?? i'll be chatting in the main lobby, and then all of a sudden someone put me in a private chat without even asking. it switches over automatically. is that a cam chat glych or what?
spandexpartyadmin
posted 5 months ago
thanks for pointing that out. I just configured it so that a chat invitation has to be accepted, before a new tab opens. đź‘Ť

Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

Biguylovesgear
posted 4 months ago
Hi, Thanks for the great cam chat functionality! Is it possible to show in a private chat and turn the cam off in the lobby? Just keen to give a special show for a friend alone :) Thanks!
Deleted user
posted 4 months ago
Is cam chat working for anyone else? It says a bunch of ppl are in it but when I join, nobody else is there

Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

jtalbot812
posted 4 months ago
posted by: collegejock
Is cam chat working for anyone else? It says a bunch of ppl are in it but when I join, nobody else is there
ppl go in but then they go away from their keyboard..... i was in there earlier saw you come in but you didn't say hello to anyone
Stringmann
posted 4 months ago
Hi I was in the cam chat area wanted to open a private room, then left. Now unfortunately I can’t go into the main, the lobby room. I may have turned it off. Can anybody help me out?