Castelli gear and Slick It Up suit for sale

Sell your gear
Deleted user
posted 9 years ago
Hi guys, I am selling new (replica) Castelli gear and a brand new Slick It Up suit. - Castelli cycling set £35 Castelli shorts with Coolmax pad, Large but fits like Medium Castelli jersey short sleeves, Large but fits like Medium - Slick It Up black Zentai suit, Small/Medium £85 Check URL: Slick It Up Please send me a message when you are interested. Nick
Last edited: 9 years ago
petem
posted 9 years ago
Why you selling the Slick It Up suit? I've always fancied one but not shelled out for one 'cos of difficulty returning if there was a problem.
Deleted user
posted 9 years ago
It's a really nice suit and it's high quality spandex but I thought it would be as hot as I imagined. It's nice when your partner is wearing it I assume because of the zippers. That fact that you don't really feel the lycra because you are totally covered (incl. hands and head) made it a kind of disappointment for me.
romulus29
posted 9 years ago
posted by: LycraGuy88
It's a really nice suit and it's high quality spandex but I thought it would be as hot as I imagined. It's nice when your partner is wearing it I assume because of the zippers. That fact that you don't really feel the lycra because you are totally covered (incl. hands and head) made it a kind of disappointment for me.
hello : I am french, what is the - Castelli cycling ?