Caught in the act...........

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
This story has never been told to anyone (until now) and is totally true. Having had the lycra bug from a very early age i knew that i may have been a bit different. I was still a virgin, a bit of late develepor due the above, but desperately seeking a girlfriend. I loved girls in lycra and i think that is why i wanted to try it so much, once i did i was hooked. I had managed to keep my fetish secret and had just a few items of lycra that i could pass off as mens sportswear should they be discovered by a family member. In fairness they would have had to look pretty damn hard to find the stuff as i had hidden items in the back of speakers and even under the lid of my video recorder. I should also point out that i was not considered athletic and shyed away from sport as often as possible, so anyone finding this stuff would think it was strange me having it. So, one Sunday i was totally bored and looked at my rather grey and bland collection of cycle shorts and briefs and thought i could do with some colour, this was the nineties and bright was back. I jumped in my car and drove to the local market. Until this time i had only tried shorts and a pair of tights. My intention was to go to the market and buy a shiny pair of bright womens leggings and go to a discrete place to enjoy them. I got to the market and wandered around until i got to a stall that had leggings in all shiny bright colours. I plucked up the courage to select a bright green pair that looked roughly the right size, folded them over, as you do, and walked up the stall holder and gave him my £3.99. He took my money and put my new leggings in a red/white striped bag and said he'd owe me the penny. Just remembered I still havent been back for that! Anyway, leggings in hand i rushed back to the car to do phase 2 of my plan. I drove round for a while wondering where to go whilst placing my hand in the bag to feel the wonderful shiny fabric. I eventually stumbled accross some public toilets on the edge of a park and duly went in. It was a small loo with 2 cubicles and 3 urinals opposite. I went in to the cubicle closest to the window, locked the door and quickly undressed. I pulled the nicely folded leggings out of the bag and slipped them on. The feel was totally amazing and had me fully aroused. I kept running my hands up and down my legs and looking at the sheen of the lycra as the light hit it and enjoying the bulge in my first full length lycra. Before long i whipped out my rock hard cock and started to masturbate, it was bliss but then suddenly i heard a "sigh" above my head that sent a shiver and stopped me dead in my tracks. I glanced up and saw a face looking back at me over the top of the partition, i had been caught. The fear struck me as the face disappeared, i quickly started to put my clothes back on and started to think of the trouble i could be in. Then, there was a knock at the door "let me in" the softly spoken voice said, "no" i replied firmly. All fell silent and i was left wondering what to do, had he gone, was i safe. Eventually i thought i would open the door and make a run for it so i slid back the lock and suddenly the door banged opened towards me, a figure ran in grabbing hold of me saying "i'll suck you off" in that softly spoken voice, "no no" i cried out as we scuffled and pinned each other against the cubicle walls, he grabbed hold of and squeezed my still erect cock as i got out of the cubicle and ran back to the car and to safety. The adrenalin faded and i started shaking like a leaf and it started to dawn on me what had happened and more to the point what could have happened...... This encounter happened in 1995 and at the time left me with all sorts of thoughts and feelings. I have often wondered what would have happened had i stayed and what direction my life would have taken. I certainly have'nt masturbated in a public loo since. Hope you enjoyed this story, it is true, i promise. Montylycra

vincent123vincent123,Deleted userDeleted user,L1craGuyL1craGuy,In2HomIn2Hom liked this.

Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
Know what its like to be feeling new gear whilst its on your passeneger seat and you can't wait to try it on. Get that feeling when Int'l post arrives. Could have got caught today having a trial run with outdoor pics