Check out my work!

Shops and Sites
Lycrante
posted 3 months ago
Hey buds! Per invitation by the host, Id like to share with you all, a fun project ive been working on: www.hungoutdry.com This is a new brand of mens sports gear designed by yours truly, and manufactured in America by professional crafstfman's. Its a fun, sexy and colorful spandex project, imagine cool guy meets+sexy jock, and they merge their aesthetics. Its all about the confidence and lots of cool gear tech and sexy shapes. We have a bulk load of happy and satisfied returning clients, and stellar customer service. We ship to anywhere in the world. Give us a try, promise, we wont disappoint. And if you just want to shoot some slick, dm me and say hello. Always happy to hear from my bros! Best Pete
TforTrapeze
posted 3 months ago
hey congrats on your business, any chance in expanding your size range in the future?

LycranteLycrante liked this.

Mike-hunr
posted 3 months ago
Impressed no end, will be putting an order in. Good to support a small business and have to pay for quality

LycranteLycrante liked this.

Lycrante
posted 3 months ago
posted by: Mike-hunr
Impressed no end, will be putting an order in. Good to support a small business and have to pay for quality
if the need is there for sure! however couldnt say you dont fit. I am a big dude myself, 6 2" 220lbs and fit just fine in a large. next size be for like 6 6" 250lb and up. Sort of big and tall arena.
Lycrante
posted 3 months ago
posted by: Mike-hunr
Thanks boss! Beyond quality, this is the closest men gear has gotten to a "designer brand" This is a specialty product, for a segmented market, with all considerations on their likes and needs. Thats why I dont call this a fetish brand, it supersedes the idea that sexy gear is only for sexy times. It performs beyond that and then more This is for #everygearday Pete
Lycrante
posted 3 months ago
posted by: TforTrapeze
hey congrats on your business, any chance in expanding your size range in the future?
if the need is there for sure! however couldnt say you dont fit. I am a big dude myself, 6 2" 220lbs and fit just fine in a large. next size be for like 6 6" 250lb and up. Sort of big and tall arena.