CHICAGO Lycra MEET UP March2024

Worldwide
Moreau55
posted 3 months ago
posted by: jtalbot812
posted by: Lycrante
The tentative date is weekend of March 23, 2024 in the evening. South loop, Chicago, illinois.
south loop is there an actual address to this? is it a bar or what?
I know that there are options for location being considered so the specific address is still coming. It'll be nice to have a spandex meetup for folks in this area and we're hoping to make it a regular thing if possible 🤞
Lycrante
posted 3 months ago
Hey buds, just a quick update on things. As The gather has gain traction we are now looking at a venue, possibly for 20+ bros. The issue is the bigger the place the more info they need. like if there be nudity, or sex or gambling or alcohol. At first i thought just fly it under the radar of a large bnb. But most places wont rent you for a hush gather... thats the dilema im at.

Moreau55Moreau55 liked this.

jtalbot812
posted 3 months ago
Hey buds, just a quick update on things. As The gather has gain traction we are now looking at a venue, possibly for 20+ bros. The issue is the bigger the place the more info they need. like if there be nudity, or sex or gambling or alcohol. At first i thought just fly it under the radar of a large bnb. But most places wont rent you for a hush gather... thats the dilema im at.
I used to plan leather parties at Leather bars, maybe a plan it at a local gay bar? that way if people need to change go in the bathroom, or talk to the bar manager about a spandex party im sure they would love the extra customers Or if its a totally private event maybe rent a banquet hall or a motel or hotel with 2 ajoining rooms.... as long as its not too noisy a hotel or motel shouldn't be much of a problem.... just byob
Lycrante
posted 3 months ago
The tentative date is weekend of March 23, 2024 in the evening. South loop, Chicago, illinois.
This place has fall apart as the renter change his mind base on the gather size.
Moreau55
posted 3 months ago
This place has fall apart as the renter change his mind base on the gather size.
It'll get figured out, no worries 🌟
Wetspots
posted 3 months ago
maybe just pick on a date/time to show up at steamworks in gear? no reservation or contract needed, just have to pay your own way to get in. I know it's not private like someone's house tho...

jtalbot812jtalbot812,LycranteLycrante liked this.

jtalbot812
posted 3 months ago
posted by: Wetspots
maybe just pick on a date/time to show up at steamworks in gear? no reservation or contract needed, just have to pay your own way to get in. I know it's not private like someone's house tho...
this sounds like a good idea!!!
Lycrante
posted 3 months ago
love this idea, and actually this can be side from the actual event. For many years have talked to my bros about hosting a spandex workout day at their gym. I think is time for that too.

jtalbot812
posted 3 months ago
love this idea, and actually this can be side from the actual event. For many years have talked to my bros about hosting a spandex workout day at their gym. I think is time for that too.
Unless this gym is totally Private ie someones garage, then Bad Idea if its a PUBLIC Gym at a public gym even though Illinois is a blue state its still a mid west state which means lots of gay haters. Steamworks Chicago would be best. Its all gay and if sex happens, great they give out condoms if needed for any anal sex. Plus if you wanna work out in spandex there or have sex in spandex its OK to do so there. plus they have rooms you can rent if you wanna go private with someone....
VERASSON
posted 3 months ago
Steamworks sucks!!!
jtalbot812
posted 3 months ago
posted by: VERASSON
Steamworks sucks!!!
Why is that? Please tell us all why and how
Moreau55
posted 3 months ago
Some *REALLY* nice developments with the Chicago spandex meetup in March and things are being worked out. More info coming soon.

LycranteLycrante liked this.

jtalbot812
posted 3 months ago
posted by: Moreau55
Some *REALLY* nice developments with the Chicago spandex meetup in March and things are being worked out. More info coming soon.
sounds good.... btw where did u get that blue suit you are wearing in your profile pic? i think its hot af

Moreau55
posted 3 months ago
sounds good.... btw where did u get that blue suit you are wearing in your profile pic? i think its hot af
Thank you! It's something that I got years ago from an online shop that did vintage sportswear. It's old--the brand is Hind.

jtalbot812jtalbot812 liked this.

Lycrante
posted 3 months ago
Thank you! It's something that I got years ago from an online shop that did vintage sportswear. It's old--the brand is Hind.
Good old hind! you can still find some pieces around here and there.

Lycrante
posted 3 months ago
***UPDATE*** Hello everyone, Im happy to announce we have found a venue for the first ever chicago spandex gather. Will take place on March 23 at Cellblock. More details to follow. Also, Id like to take a moment to thank Moreau for brokering the deal with the hosting bar. We couldnt have done without you bro! See yall spandexed self, soon!
jtalbot812
posted 3 months ago
***UPDATE*** Hello everyone, Im happy to announce we have found a venue for the first ever chicago spandex gather. Will take place on March 23 at Cellblock. More details to follow. Also, Id like to take a moment to thank Moreau for brokering the deal with the hosting bar. We couldnt have done without you bro! See yall spandexed self, soon!
Sounds Good!!!!
Lycrante
posted 2 months ago
Hello everyone, here is the most update info about our gather. Wil take place on march 23th at Cell Block chicago(3702 N Halsted) The event will start at 8pm and will go until the bar is open. There is NO cover charge, and while spandex gear is suggested, is not mandatory. The bar, also has a back room, if anyone feels frisky, and or liked to get to know eachother upclose and personal. While there is not an area for changing, there is a front bathroom with a lock on and a free coat check service, tip encourage. Feel free to DM and ask any more questions. Look fordard to
Moreau55
posted 2 months ago
Perfect! Thanks for the update, Lycrante!
Hello everyone, here is the most update info about our gather. Wil take place on march 23th at Cell Block chicago(3702 N Halsted) The event will start at 8pm and will go until the bar is open. There is NO cover charge, and while spandex gear is suggested, is not mandatory. The bar, also has a back room, if anyone feels frisky, and or liked to get to know eachother upclose and personal. While there is not an area for changing, there is a front bathroom with a lock on and a free coat check service, tip encourage. Feel free to DM and ask any more questions. Look fordard to

LycranteLycrante liked this.

Lycrante
posted 2 months ago
time Is almost here, who is coming!?

Moreau55Moreau55,BonHiverBonHiver liked this.