CHICAGO Lycra meetup April 2024

Worldwide
Moreau55
posted 3 weeks ago
MAS Midwest Association of Spandex will be teaming up with Cell Block Chicago and Sunday Bunday events for this month's skin-tight night on Saturday evening, April 27th 2024. Cell Block 3702 N Halsted Street Chicago, IL 60613 We'd love to see our Spandex Party buds there on the 27th so, if you're reading this, you should go! Of course, there will be spandex socializing to do during the IML leather and fetish weekend in Chicago at the end of May as well but first things first.
sixfootfiveguy
posted 3 weeks ago
Wish I could bulge out with you guys again! NEXT time!
posted by: Moreau55
MAS Midwest Association of Spandex will be teaming up with Cell Block Chicago and Sunday Bunday events for this month's skin-tight night on Saturday evening, April 27th 2024. Cell Block 3702 N Halsted Street Chicago, IL 60613 We'd love to see our Spandex Party buds there on the 27th so, if you're reading this, you should go! Of course, there will be spandex socializing to do during the IML leather and fetish weekend in Chicago at the end of May as well but first things first.

Moreau55Moreau55 liked this.

Moreau55
posted 3 weeks ago
Ok, fine, sixfootfiveguy! πŸ˜– As long as we see you during the IML festivities later next month, all will be forgiven πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
posted by: sixfootfiveguy
Wish I could bulge out with you guys again! NEXT time!
posted by: Moreau55
Lockedintightspandex
posted 3 weeks ago
I wish. I'd wear my spiderman suit.

Deleted user
posted 3 weeks ago
So great to see this happening in my home city. I wish I was in town so I could meet other spandex guys. Currently living and working in Baraboo and Wisconsin Dells. I am so glad that you guys are starting to meet up more in person. This is what our community needs. While I won’t be able to join in on the fun this month, maybe I can be in Chicago for IML. If there is anything I can do to help support the efforts to grow the community, let me know.

Moreau55
posted 3 weeks ago
posted by: Lockedintightspandex
I wish. I'd wear my spiderman suit.
One day, come to one of the socials over here in Chitown and be a spiderman, Lockedin πŸ•·πŸ•Έ
Moreau55
posted 3 weeks ago
posted by: SpandexAddict608
So great to see this happening in my home city. I wish I was in town so I could meet other spandex guys. Currently living and working in Baraboo and Wisconsin Dells. I am so glad that you guys are starting to meet up more in person. This is what our community needs. While I won’t be able to join in on the fun this month, maybe I can be in Chicago for IML. If there is anything I can do to help support the efforts to grow the community, let me know.
Sounds good, SpandexAddict--thank you! Hopefully we'll see you soon either at IML this year or at one of the events coming up later.

Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

Moreau55
posted 6 days ago
Your day-before reminder: Chicago's spandex party tomorrow night is at Cell Block on Halsted. 🌟 I'll be seeing plenty of you guys there--looking forward to it! Cell Block 3702 N Halsted St Chicago, IL 60613

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

Moreau55
posted 3 days ago
Thanks for you guys who came out last night to Cell Block. Looking forward to next month's spandex night in Chicago and, obviously, there will be IML-adjacent activities in some capacity but we haven't figured it out yet. Stay tuned.

LycranteLycrante liked this.