Cockrongs in public

Blog
jmicro32
posted 3 weeks ago
Does anyone else like to show off that they are wearing a cockring in places where they can’t be nude? I’m talking skimpy wear, ripped, mesh or semi sheer or even sheer when wet gear where someone might (or definitely) get a glimpse of a cocking underneath. I have a Speedo and a pair of biker shorts that are both black and not exactly sheer, but thin enough that in the sun, you can catch a glint of my chrome ring. Those are my more “public” fare. When in more liberal places, I have plenty of thongs and sheer gear that do the trick. When I’m really feeling exhibitionistic I love wearing ultra micro gstrings that barely contain my junk and put the ring on full display. But those are reserved for gay friendly places around like minded people. Tell me what you’re wearing to show off your dick jewelry and where. Do you ever get reactions or comments?
Last edited: 3 weeks ago
thongboy17
posted 3 weeks ago
I wish I can wear a cock ring the whole day isn’t that bad. ? 
GayCyclistMD
posted 3 weeks ago
No, on the contrary, I do too. 

scotspandexscotspandex,terp79terp79 liked this.

thongboy17
posted 3 weeks ago
Yea but which one or what kind I’ve worn a silicone one for 5 hours and my cock and balls we’re cold 
Delightfullynasty
posted 3 weeks ago
I love wearing cockrings in public but I sometimes get anxious about indecent exposure.

ThonglynxThonglynx,lukas23lukas23 liked this.

thongboy17
posted 3 weeks ago
posted by: Delightfullynasty
I love wearing cockrings in public but I sometimes get anxious about indecent exposure.
You shouldn’t feel that way, we are men it’s in our nature to show are manhood and it’s not indecent exposure if women can show off their cleavage and be provocative why can’t men do the same 
Irvingdex
posted 3 weeks ago
I know it's not spandex but to the gym if Is an  upper  mis muscles day , I’m Freeballs with  my cockring
Log-in to view

cplethngcplethng liked this.

Tnglvr
posted 3 weeks ago
I regularly wear cockrings when wearing a thong on the beach. a lot of my thongs are semi sheer when wet...I try to make sure they stay wet ;) 
Jusosa07
posted 3 weeks ago
Me encantan los de silicona puedo llevarlos por varios dias
Log-in to view
Log-in to view
Log-in to view
Precummer
posted 3 weeks ago
posted by: thongboy17
Yea but which one or what kind I’ve worn a silicone one for 5 hours and my cock and balls we’re cold 
If you’re feeling pain, pinching, numbness, or noticeable coldness, I’d take it off. Those are signs that it may be restricting circulation too much, especially after several hours. I’ve experimented with different cock rings for about 17 years—not wearing one continuously for 17 years, obviously 😂. Over time, I figured out what diameter works best for me for longer periods. Once I found the right size, I went with a stainless-steel ring that’s about 10 mm wide. I found that the wider ring distributes the pressure over a larger area rather than concentrating it in one spot, which made it much more comfortable for me. I can also use silicone rings alongside the stainless-steel ring, but I like having the option to remove one or two if things start feeling too tight while still keeping the stainless-steel ring on. The biggest thing I’ve learned is that if something starts feeling numb, cold, painful, or uncomfortable, don’t try to push through it—take the ring off and let everything return to normal.

IcognitoIcognito liked this.

Icognito
posted 3 weeks ago
posted by: Precummer
posted by: thongboy17
Yea but which one or what kind I’ve worn a silicone one for 5 hours and my cock and balls we’re cold 
If you’re feeling pain, pinching, numbness, or noticeable coldness, I’d take it off. Those are signs that it may be restricting circulation too much, especially after several hours. I’ve experimented with different cock rings for about 17 years—not wearing one continuously for 17 years, obviously 😂. Over time, I figured out what diameter works best for me for longer periods. Once I found the right size, I went with a stainless-steel ring that’s about 10 mm wide. I found that the wider ring distributes the pressure over a larger area rather than concentrating it in one spot, which made it much more comfortable for me. I can also use silicone rings alongside the stainless-steel ring, but I like having the option to remove one or two if things start feeling too tight while still keeping the stainless-steel ring on. The biggest thing I’ve learned is that if something starts feeling numb, cold, painful, or uncomfortable, don’t try to push through it—take the ring off and let everything return to normal.
True words. I particularly like wearing silicone rings. In my experience, they adapt to the wearer’s circumference as they warm up to body temperature and become slightly looser, so I can wear them for longer periods. I agree with precummer. Paying attention to how your body reacts is the most important thing of all.
mrever_ready
posted 3 weeks ago
I love the look of cockrings but I just find them uncomfortable.  I have several but can only wear them for about half an hour before I want to take it off.

LukaszLukasz liked this.

Precummer
posted 2 weeks ago
posted by: mrever_ready
I love the look of cockrings but I just find them uncomfortable.  I have several but can only wear them for about half an hour before I want to take it off.
I have a stainless-steel ring that’s 8 mm wide. I chose the inner diameter based on a silicone ring I already knew I could comfortably wear all day, so I felt pretty confident about the sizing. The stainless-steel one does have some weight to it, though. That extra weight naturally pulls everything down a little and gives me a bit more of a full, weighted feeling. I definitely noticed a difference compared with the lighter silicone ring.
Precummer
posted 2 weeks ago
posted by: Delightfullynasty
I love wearing cockrings in public but I sometimes get anxious about indecent exposure.
From what I understand of the decency laws in my state, the basic requirement is that the genitals and anus must be covered. Beyond that, the specific fit or style of clothing isn't necessarily what determines whether something is legally considered nude or indecent. However, there can be additional local ordinances, so I wouldn't assume the state law is the only thing that matters. I'd suggest looking up your state and local laws, particularly the legal definitions of indecency, public nudity, exposure, and what parts of the body are required to be concealed. Cities and towns can sometimes have additional restrictions, including rules concerning swimwear or public exposure. For example, I wear rings, and I may be wearing very tight, shiny spandex that leaves very little to the imagination, but my genitals themselves are still covered. That doesn't automatically mean every situation is legal, though, so I make a point of understanding the laws where I am before deciding what I'm comfortable wearing in public. Do your own research and make sure you're not relying solely on someone else's interpretation of the law. And remember, the fact that something looks provocative doesn't necessarily mean it's legally considered exposure—the actual wording of the applicable law is what matters.
Precummer
posted 2 weeks ago
posted by: Jusosa07
Me encantan los de silicona puedo llevarlos por varios dias
Yeah, silicone can be a little more forgiving since some types can flex and stretch slightly. I have about five or six different sets of silicone rings, and each one is just a little different. Some are thicker, some thinner, some wider, and some narrower. A couple are simply too small for me to wear comfortably, which just goes to show that sizing can vary quite a bit from one person to another. If you're trying to figure out your size, a flexible measuring tape works well. If you don't have one, even a paper measuring strip can work. Measure around the area where the ring will sit, then use that measurement to choose a size that feels secure without being uncomfortably tight. You want it snug enough that it stays in place, but not so tight that you experience significant pain, numbness, discoloration, or other signs that circulation is being restricted. If you notice any of those things, take it off. I'd definitely start with a wider, comfortable silicone ring. If you find a size that you can genuinely wear comfortably for extended periods, then you can consider experimenting with a metal one later. Just remember that metal is much less forgiving than silicone, so I wouldn't jump to it until you're very comfortable with your sizing. Good luck, sir! I hope you find one that works well for you!

rvg_mxrvg_mx liked this.