Cottaging in Lycra/Nylon

Encounters
NylonandLycra
posted 2 months ago
Has anyone ever been cottaging/cruising in Lycra before? I used to bunk off school when I was younger and go cottaging in Lime Street toilets in Liverpool and I'd wear my mum's tights under my school pants, I'd take my school pants off in the cubicle so I was just in my tights. sometimes I'd get lucky sometimes I wouldn't. I haven't done it for years because all the old cottaging places have been closed down but would love to do it again

codswallop75codswallop75 liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 2 months ago
First I’ve heard the term cottaging! I’ve been to a couple saunas before in chicago, SF and london before…in SOME spandex (more like spandex 1/2 shirt and bright Muscleskins poser thong!).

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

NylonandLycra
posted 2 months ago
posted by: Bubblebum
First I’ve heard the term cottaging! I’ve been to a couple saunas before in chicago, SF and london before…in SOME spandex (more like spandex 1/2 shirt and bright Muscleskins poser thong!).
cottaging is a British term for cruising toilets

Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 2 months ago
posted by: NylonandLycra
Yup the magic of the internet, looked it up! Never done that per se, but done the sauna thing, which was so much fun
NylonandLycra
posted 2 months ago
Yup the magic of the internet, looked it up! Never done that per se, but done the sauna thing, which was so much fun
never been to a sauna the closest one to where I live is Manchester about 30 miles away lol
spandexdaz
posted 2 months ago
I still go cottaging in tight lycra and I started when I was 20 years old and now 53

Swimmer2004Swimmer2004 liked this.

jtalbot812
posted 2 months ago
Has anyone ever been cottaging/cruising in Lycra before? I used to bunk off school when I was younger and go cottaging in Lime Street toilets in Liverpool and I'd wear my mum's tights under my school pants, I'd take my school pants off in the cubicle so I was just in my tights. sometimes I'd get lucky sometimes I wouldn't. I haven't done it for years because all the old cottaging places have been closed down but would love to do it again
does cottaging mean having sex in public bathrooms???

Swimmer2004
posted 2 months ago
posted by: jtalbot812
does cottaging mean having sex in public bathrooms???
yup. google sez it's the action of engaging in homosexual acts in a public bathroom. Y-bone steak with nut sauce 🤣

cervelo5s
posted 2 months ago
Oooh yep do it all the time , live near the beach and walk track , love getting in gear and getting of in it , surprised how many guys get into it , love seeing my tight butt and hungry cock , so much fun , love it

Lycra SALycra SA,CyclingCycling liked this.