Cum In Amoresy suit

Blog
jtalbot812
posted 2 months ago
not sure if you can tell , my camera didn't do the best job picking it up Pic taken less than a Minute after cumming in my Amoresy suit guys if you don't have one get one these suits feel so good on the head of your cock
lycra_ac
posted 2 months ago
Oh i love it,!!

jtalbot812jtalbot812,Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

montylycra
posted 2 months ago
I love mine

Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

jtalbot812
posted 2 months ago
posted by: lycra_ac
Oh i love it,!!
Love yours too!!!
SpideyKev
posted 2 months ago
Got one of them in the picture as well now (had to wait for restock) and hopefully will have some fun with that soon!
Lukthong
posted 2 months ago
Hello Guys I looking for advice. I want buy my first Amoresy suit what size do you order ? It's true to Europe or American? Thanks
jtalbot812
posted 2 months ago
posted by: Lukthong
Hello Guys I looking for advice. I want buy my first Amoresy suit what size do you order ? It's true to Europe or American? Thanks
go by the size chart its in Centimeters.... if you want the inches google cm to inches you'll get the conversion charts...... sizing is accurate

LukthongLukthong,Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

Lukthong
posted 2 months ago
posted by: jtalbot812
posted by: Lukthong
go by the size chart its in Centimeters.... if you want the inches google cm to inches you'll get the conversion charts...... sizing is accurate
Thanks