Cum, Piss stained rank lycra gear

Encounters
NylonandLycra
posted 2 weeks ago
Is anyone else into really stained (cum and piss), rank, smelly Lycra gear? Would love to spend a night with someone wearing each others really smelly stained Lycra, staining them even more for each other. even better if the rank stained gear hasn't been washed for months, weeks or even never washed.
Lycra SA
posted 2 weeks ago
posted by: NylonandLycra
Is anyone else into really stained (cum and piss), rank, smelly Lycra gear? Would love to spend a night with someone wearing each others really smelly stained Lycra, staining them even more for each other. even better if the rank stained gear hasn't been washed for months, weeks or even never washed.
Yes! Total turn on! Have a very stained and cum dried Lycra shorts! Love the smell of them too. Pity we are so far from each other!

NylonandLycraNylonandLycra liked this.

NylonandLycra
posted 2 weeks ago
posted by: Lycra
Yes! Total turn on! Have a very stained and cum dried Lycra shorts! Love the smell of them too. Pity we are so far from each other!
mmm thats so hot! would love to see them and sniff them

Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

aplycra
posted 1 week ago
Yes - I love cum loaded gear. The more loads and more guys the better. I have a Team GB Skinsuit which has been loaded by 12+ guys but too smnall for me to wear :(
Lycra SA
posted 1 day ago
posted by: aplycra
Yes - I love cum loaded gear. The more loads and more guys the better. I have a Team GB Skinsuit which has been loaded by 12+ guys but too smnall for me to wear :(
Sounds great!!! Damn would love to get my face into those!