Custom White Assos order - anyone interested?

Shops and Sites
dakota1212
posted 3 months ago
Hey SP, I'm looking into doing a custom order from Assos and wondering who else might be interested? There's a 20 item minimum. I'm thinking the order would include either bibshorts and jersey, and/or one of their suits though that's quite pricey. I was imagining the design directive is to just have it all white, inspired by the old pas normal studios white mechanism bibs. It won't be cheap because it's assos but there's a chance we get a slight discount. Would anyone be down to join this order? I just love my assos bibs and wish they came in white. If there's interest I can write and ask exactly how much of what we need to order. Thanks :)
Cycling
posted 3 months ago
I would be interested depending on the price of them
12345joop
posted 3 months ago
posted by: Cycling
Same goes for me

IrishlycradublinIrishlycradublin liked this.

lyclad
posted 3 months ago
Great idea! Count me in
Jamielycra
posted 3 months ago
posted by: lyclad
Great idea! Count me in
Same šŸ˜

IrishlycradublinIrishlycradublin liked this.

Cyclingskintight
posted 3 months ago
I guess what sort of bibs. I like the Assos ones with pouches.
Fitnessdude
posted 3 months ago
Definitely interested!
arkel
posted 3 months ago
Thanks for this great idea ! It seems to me that we should do this kind of orders more often, especially for brands who do only group orders for suits ! Anyway I could be interested if you order a suit, not so much for the jersey/bib combo.
slave2spandex
posted 3 months ago
Count me in too!
tightrubber75
posted 3 months ago
I am interested, depending in price levels
Cervelo
posted 3 months ago
Would like to have the Assos Schdradivari in white.
Tightswe
posted 3 months ago
posted by: 12345joop
posted by: Cycling
Same goes for me
Same here!
dakota1212
posted 3 months ago
Thanks all! I've emailed them the inquiry and will let you know what I hear.

lycladlyclad liked this.

dakota1212
posted 3 months ago
Assos says they cannot produce any shorts or suits in white material :( only black or next year blue and green for some models.
dakota1212
posted 3 months ago
I may try to hit up some other companies... Stay tuned.

lycladlyclad,arkelarkel,JamielycraJamielycra liked this.

Bobboy84
posted 3 months ago
Rapha? Their light weight bibs are pretty nice!
Bubblebum
posted 3 months ago
posted by: dakota1212
Hey SP, I'm looking into doing a custom order from Assos and wondering who else might be interested? There's a 20 item minimum. I'm thinking the order would include either bibshorts and jersey, and/or one of their suits though that's quite pricey. I was imagining the design directive is to just have it all white, inspired by the old pas normal studios white mechanism bibs. It won't be cheap because it's assos but there's a chance we get a slight discount. Would anyone be down to join this order? I just love my assos bibs and wish they came in white. If there's interest I can write and ask exactly how much of what we need to order. Thanks :)
Love Asos, such great gear - no need for a custom order for me, but IF you do find any site that has their bibs in white (they used to have them, think for women?), please do post here as Iā€™d get some
jeanlycgmx
posted 2 months ago
I habe seen Castelli offering customization these days
roverfluf
posted 2 months ago
I'd be interested, depending on price of course.