Cyclign gear for sale

Sell your gear
Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
Still have a variety of things that I'm selling in terms of cycling gear.
menslycrabikeshorts
posted 10 years ago
nice gear would I be able to have your shorts filled with your sweet sperm in the area where your dick lives and balls I love cum and having that in there makes them more valuable Lawrence lower manhattan
Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
posted by: menslycrabikeshorts
nice gear would I be able to have your shorts filled with your sweet sperm in the area where your dick lives and balls I love cum and having that in there makes them more valuable Lawrence lower manhattan
Hrmm, which shorts are you speaking of? And yes, of course I would be able to do that if you wish ;)
swimdude1987
posted 10 years ago
posted by: Zero587
Hrmm, which shorts are you speaking of? And yes, of course I would be able to do that if you wish ;)
What do you ask for the gear?
Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
posted by: swimdude1987
posted by: Zero587
What do you ask for the gear?
Here's all the gear I have currently up for sale: http://www.ebay.com/usr/majorzero555
Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
NYC Nalini cycling outfit has now been sold.
Deleted user
posted 9 years ago
I still have some gear left to sell if anyone is still interested.