Decathlon gear recommendations

Shops and Sites
BenJizz
posted 2 months ago
What's the best (and affordable) gear you found at Decathlon?
BenJizz
posted 1 month ago
Nobody goes to Decathlon?
Speedo1982
posted 1 month ago
Nabaiji speedos the cheapest ones, cut out the liner for the best feel/effect

LycrabiLycrabi liked this.

LYLANEO
posted 1 month ago
see my profile picture 😜

LycrabiLycrabi liked this.

Mardigo
posted 1 month ago
posted by: BenJizz
Sporty underwear (in my case boxers). Very nice comfy material. I don't have a good experience with speedos, don't fit well and look (in my opinion) so hot on the guys.. I have never seen someone looking hot in them in real... But maybe it is because of the style and not creating nice bulges, hahaha.
BenJizz
posted 1 month ago
posted by: LYLANEO
see my profile picture 😜
looks great, what's it called?
BenJizz
posted 1 month ago
what about tights? Any experience?
rbbrm
posted 1 month ago
I have a pair of tights that I got from there few years ago - very good fit and still in very good condition few years later after frequent wear.
SpideyKev
posted 1 month ago
As I have a plan set up to learn swimming (first off regular, then upgrading that to Mermaiding), I'm going to be on the lookout at Decathlon for some Neopren tights and socks... I already have some swimwear from them (a pair of regular shorts and a pair of jammers) and I can't complain about them - although they're a bit pricey in that regard...
Lovevelo35
posted 1 month ago
I bought my cycling outfit and my neoprene outfit there. It's good quality, I like it.
BenJizz
posted 1 month ago
posted by: rbbrm
I have a pair of tights that I got from there few years ago - very good fit and still in very good condition few years later after frequent wear.
nice, you know the name?
bob20978
posted 3 weeks ago
Decathlon is very accessible! Low prices and the gear is... fine? I appreciate the automated checkouts and the unmanned changing cabins (at least in my country), I've bought a nice cycling outfit from the women's section without any fuss ;)
BenJizz
posted 3 weeks ago
posted by: bob20978
Decathlon is very accessible! Low prices and the gear is... fine? I appreciate the automated checkouts and the unmanned changing cabins (at least in my country), I've bought a nice cycling outfit from the women's section without any fuss ;)
Cool, you know the name of the gear you got? Any photo's?
12345joop
posted 3 weeks ago
I bought a Nabaiji swimbriefs and a cycling outfit there. Both have nice quality and fit very well
bob20978
posted 3 weeks ago
See my latest pic :) Women's Van Rysel RC500 jersey and shorts
BenJizz
posted 3 weeks ago
See my latest pic :) Women's Van Rysel RC500 jersey and shorts
Nice, what's the difference with the men's shorts?