DIscord

Webcam meetups
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
Deleted

GhostlyGhostly,SuperATSuperAT liked this.

Skinstightlover21
posted 2 years ago
I would be keen if you are
spandexpartyadmin
posted 2 years ago
are there any interesting Discord groups related to Lycra and Bulges? I wonder if it makes sense if we had a Discord for Spandex Party? it would be more an addition, not a requirement. 🤔
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
Deleted
Last edited: 2 years ago
bulgegawker
posted 2 years ago
posted by: spandexpartyadmin
are there any interesting Discord groups related to Lycra and Bulges? I wonder if it makes sense if we had a Discord for Spandex Party? it would be more an addition, not a requirement. 🤔
sign me up : discordapp.com/users/1181503484722421916

GhostlyGhostly liked this.

lycramark94
posted 2 years ago
I would love to join Spandex Party Discord 😍

pedro_hepedro_he,argon1argon1 liked this.

lookingup94
posted 2 years ago
posted by: SneaxxGuys
I would love to join Spandex Party Discord 😍
Same!
spandexpartyadmin
posted 2 years ago
I think now it's more relevant than ever with skype shutting down. I'm going to look into this
cycling84
posted 2 years ago
same
cycling84
posted 2 years ago
posted by: SneaxxGuys
I would love to join Spandex Party Discord 😍
same
SpideyKev
posted 2 years ago
posted by: spandexpartyadmin
I think now it's more relevant than ever with skype shutting down. I'm going to look into this
Yup! I use Discord like all the time and having a substitute to Skype is important now.
pedro_he
posted 2 years ago
posted by: SneaxxGuys
I would love to join Spandex Party Discord 😍
Same!!
ThongCO
posted 2 years ago
posted by: spandexpartyadmin
I think now it's more relevant than ever with skype shutting down. I'm going to look into this
I’m interested if/when you can get this set up!
Herotights
posted 2 years ago
I downloaded discord yesterday just for this I'm ready to go
sportifremco
posted 2 years ago
remco3103@hotmail.com on Teams
SpeedoFetishES
posted 2 years ago
Discord currently has a board called "Speedo Fantasy" and another called "Fetish Worldwide". As I understand, you will need an invitation to join these rooms and the invitations expire after a few weeks and someone needs to provide updated invitations. For "Speedo Fantasy", try this link: https://discord.gg/VF6xaG7h For "Fetish Worldwide", try this link: https://discord.gg/Kt5dcvMR This group has lots of subcategories. Visit the ones you like. The groups are somewhat unpopular, but as they already exist, perhaps members here can breathe new life into them. Please note that chats are archived. Within each chat, you can scroll backwards and view previous conversations. You can create "friends" lists and see when they are online. You might be able to link back to your SpandexParty profile. You are limited to a single photo in your profile here, but if you post photos to chat threads, they will remain after you log off. Live cam chat can happen privately with another user or within a room labeled "cam chat". People can pop in and out of the cam chat rooms even if they choose not to turn on their cams. As with all platforms, there's a learning curve, but you'll figure it out.
Last edited: 2 years ago

bulgegawkerbulgegawker liked this.

fan2lycra@hotmail.com
posted 2 years ago
hi there ! is it possible to group cam on discord ?
spandexpartyadmin
posted 2 years ago
posted by: fan2lycra@hotmail.com
is it possible to group cam on discord ?
yes, discord allows group calls, or even channels for up to 25 people to cam.
bulgegawker
posted 2 years ago
posted by: SpeedoFetishES
Discord currently has a board called "Speedo Fantasy" and another called "Fetish Worldwide". As I understand, you will need an invitation to join these rooms and the invitations expire after a few weeks and someone needs to provide updated invitations. For "Speedo Fantasy", try this link: https://discord.gg/VF6xaG7h For "Fetish Worldwide", try this link: https://discord.gg/Kt5dcvMR This group has lots of subcategories. Visit the ones you like. The groups are somewhat unpopular, but as they already exist, perhaps members here can breathe new life into them. Please note that chats are archived. Within each chat, you can scroll backwards and view previous conversations. You can create "friends" lists and see when they are online. You might be able to link back to your SpandexParty profile. You are limited to a single photo in your profile here, but if you post photos to chat threads, they will remain after you log off. Live cam chat can happen privately with another user or within a room labeled "cam chat". People can pop in and out of the cam chat rooms even if they choose not to turn on their cams. As with all platforms, there's a learning curve, but you'll figure it out.
Thanks.. what's your handle there?
Last edited: 2 years ago
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
Deleted

lycramark94lycramark94 liked this.