[Discord] Superhero bondage roleplay

Webcam meetups
furrynexus
posted 1 week ago
Hi, i'm looking for a gay male partner for online long term roleplay through discord, i can play the role of villain and/or hero, basically it would be fight and capture scenarios where the villain defeats the hero and ends him by torturing or milking him. I like to use my power ranger or spiderman costumes while doing it and share pics or scenes. you can contact me and discuss further details I invite you to take a look at my profile to get an idea of what i like. thanks
Ivandiazh
posted 1 week ago
posted by: furrynexus
Hi, i'm looking for a gay male partner for online long term roleplay through discord, i can play the role of villain and/or hero, basically it would be fight and capture scenarios where the villain defeats the hero and ends him by torturing or milking him. I like to use my power ranger or spiderman costumes while doing it and share pics or scenes. you can contact me and discuss further details I invite you to take a look at my profile to get an idea of what i like. thanks
Hi
Kal_el2022
posted 1 week ago
posted by: furrynexus
Hey