Discovering the Trails

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
I discovered I got turned on by guys in Speedos relatively early. I didn't get to act on much either wearing or playing with a guy in one until I was away at college in LA. I borrowed a bike from a buddy and rode on the board walk for hours in the afternoon sun. I stumbled upon the gay beach completely by accident, and found everyone in speedos of some shape. I eventually got to the point where I wore tiny running shorts with a bikini on under it, would ride, then lay in the sun, and often rode back in my bikini. When I moved to Atlanta at 24, I didn't really think I would miss the beach as much as I did. I mean, I loved Southern Guys, and it is a sexy, youthful city. I always had a bikini in my glove box, and would pull out some swimmer and lay out. No water front I searched around for a pool or area where men congregated in spandex. There was an undeveloped area of the park that was called "Atlanta's Gay Beach" by my friends. Men, mostly gay, would go to a hill -- semi secluded -- overlooking the rest of the park, and lie out. I missed the water, but figured I'd check it out. I had a towel, my tunes and a white Sauvage bikini with black stripes on the hip under a pair of khaki shorts and a 'wife beater' under shirt, and a ball cap. I parked on the dirt road, and walked through the bushes to the hill. I thought I heard some moaning in the chest high brush, but after I stopped and hoped to find something I moved on. There were a dozen guys on the hill of different ages, body types and wearing every style of suit they could. The common theme was spandex swimmers. Thongs, Bikinis, Square Cuts were all represented. I saw a sexy guy a little older than me off to one side. He was facing away and lying on his stomach showing off a full tan pair of golden butt cheeks. I slowly moved to 10 or so feet from him, laid out my towel, and sat down. It was August in Atlanta and I was already dripping through my tank, which I had to peel off me. I stood, looked him right in the eye, nodded and dropped my shorts. I took my time folding my shorts, rubbing my bulge and putting on as much of a show as I could. When I sat down and leaned back on one elbow and reached for my tanning lotion. He said, "Nice Show, Man!" And, I nodded and said thanks. He popped up and stuck out his hand and introduced himself and asked , "I'm Logan, you don't come here very often, do you?" "I told him that I was new in town and looking for the right places to hang out, and asked if the 'beach' got busier? I rubbed the lotion on the front of my body. Logan reached for the lotion without asking and started to rub my back. He suggested I lay on my stomach facing the rest of the hill. It felt like a massage, but much more purposeful. Other guys started watching Logan working my back. I couldn’t see him, but I imagined that his lean and ripped body was covered in sweat and his tiny thong was straining to keep his cock in. Logan was telling me about the ‘trails’ where guys would play. As he rubbed the lotion in he kept working down my back toward my ass. I was rock hard from his touch, the blazing sun, the show we were putting on, and the sweat pouring off of me. I rolled toward Logan and saw his cock was in fact barely restrained by his black thong, and he wore a large chrome cock ring. He told me he wanted to fuck me and asked me to follow him to the trails. I told him, I wanted to get fucked, but I don’t know him, the area, or what goes on. He chuckled and said ‘sex man hot man sex!’ That’s what is going to go on. I loved public sex, but I was afraid what if it was a set up. He stood with his thong covered cock and openly rubbed it in front of me and the other guys. He went back to his towel rummaged through a bag, and stood up. He showed he had a bottle of lube and said “You want it… come on.” He slowly walked very close to the way I had come, and I regretted not going. Another guy, had jumped up and was following Logan, who motioned for me to come on. I laid on my back and closed my eyes and kept saying “Its stupid. Don’t do it.” But my cock was plainly hard, and my ass was lubing up from sweat. I put my cap on backwards, pulled my khaki’s up to my hips, but, left them open, and walked toward the bushes. I followed the trail and could hear some rustling up ahead. Logan was nude, his cock being sucked on by the other guy, and he was pinching his nipples. From beneath his closed eyes, he whispered for my to join the other guy. I stood there and watched this sexy 50 year old man, stroke his own cock as he sucked Logan. I thought for a minute and figured I could submit, or I could give them a run for their money. I stood behind the other guy and pulled off all my clothes. My cock was hard, my body firm and neatly clipped, and I made sure Logan watched. He got harder and started face fucking the other guy. I came up beside him and turned around and Logan pushed the guy off his cock and into my ass. As I did this I saw a twink watching us from a distance. I motioned for him to come over and he had on board shorts that hid a huge uncut cock. I pulled the boy to me and kissed him as my hole was relaxing. Suddenly, Logan grabbed my ass and slammed into me. The twink braced me as Logan pounded my ass hard. I bent over and took the twink In my mouth and and Logan reached over my back and kissed him. The other guy was eating Logan’s ass and stroking himself. He moaned as he started to cum. Shooting in the grass. The twink, said man I’m gonna cum don’t swallow it, but I grabbed his hips and took his young load. And then Logan came . No discretion or quiet. He yelled “Fucking Hot ass!” Logan pulled out and smacked my ass hard. The twink was sweet and helped my stand up. The twink asked why I swallowed his cum, and I said because cum is hot and sexy. I had a load in my ass and in my mouth and I wished I had more. I kissed the twink and gave him some of his load back. I walked back with my shorts barely on, my bikini around my neck and cum dripping from my hole. Logan packed up and promised me another go the next time he saw me. I promised him I’d be there on Atlanta Beach laying out or on the trails. I closed my eyes and enjoyed his cum in my ass.

scooterfxscooterfx,Deleted userDeleted user,got2weargot2wear liked this.