Does a group on Skype/Telegram exist for Spiderman-/Spandex lovers?

Webcam meetups
SpideyKev
posted 1 year ago
I'm still having some trouble finding other guys who like Spidey suits or other spandex things like me... I may know some guys out there, but I haven't found a group where many of you guys (and girls) are. Does such a group on Skype and/or Telegram exist? I'd even go that far and wear those suits more often, as I'm mostly active on weekends. Webcam is available, by the way!
Ivandiazh
posted 8 months ago
When you unblock me you will have a good time with people who like Spiderman like me
superherouk
posted 8 months ago
posted by: SpideyKev
I'm still having some trouble finding other guys who like Spidey suits or other spandex things like me... I may know some guys out there, but I haven't found a group where many of you guys (and girls) are. Does such a group on Skype and/or Telegram exist? I'd even go that far and wear those suits more often, as I'm mostly active on weekends. Webcam is available, by the way!
I’d be up for that!

UbiquitousUbiquitous liked this.

Ubiquitous
posted 8 months ago
posted by: superherouk
I’d be up for that!
I use Skype.
lycra_girl_cd
posted 3 months ago
posted by: Ubiquitous
posted by: superherouk
I’d be up for that!
I use Skype.
Hi SpideyKev. Ive always loved that whole spidey, sleek and sexy asthetic. totally erotic how that sexy spandex envelops him . Not just covering his skin...It is his skin!
lycra_girl_cd
posted 3 months ago
id love to be a part of these events you speak of for sure. yum yum
lycra_girl_cd
posted 3 months ago
cycling84
posted 1 month ago
Hi i also like to cam in Spiderman Suit i have skype or snapchat
Last edited: 1 month ago
Slinkyraichu26
posted 1 month ago
I have 3 groups of zentai in telegram need link?
LycraBulge3
posted 1 month ago
posted by: Slinkyraichu26
🙋‍♂️
SpideyKev
posted 1 month ago
posted by: Slinkyraichu26
I'd like that link as well ;)
Lycrante
posted 1 month ago
posted by: Ivandiazh
When you unblock me you will have a good time with people who like Spiderman like me
!!! -_-
theboi
posted 1 month ago
I think you will find Spiderman on the web!
slidemeintothat
posted 1 month ago
I'm interested. Need a good reason to wear my Spidey costumes.