Drop Your Thong Recommendations!

Shops and Sites
ooops60625
posted 3 weeks ago
I'm curious to know what everyones favorite brands and models are for bulge thongs or slick fabric thongs with a good pouch. Send me recommendations here in this thread, extra points for photo reviews. ;)
Precummer
posted 3 weeks ago
posted by: ooops60625
I'm curious to know what everyones favorite brands and models are for bulge thongs or slick fabric thongs with a good pouch. Send me recommendations here in this thread, extra points for photo reviews. ;)
AliExpress has a great selection of pouch thongs. I'm really digging these: Men's Beachwear G-String Comfy Sexy Men Swimming Thongs Contour Pouch String Underwear Bodybuilding Posing Tangas jockstrap men https://a.aliexpress.com/_mOuLf91
Log-in to view
Log-in to view
Log-in to view

Aleks_plAleks_pl liked this.

Knicks11
posted 3 weeks ago
YI-MI Store https://a.aliexpress.com/_mt66Eg3 Best store on Aliexpress - bought 20+ thongs off this store all great quality and less than $10 AUD a pair. Just need to go up a size (I go from L in JS to 2XL)
Precummer
posted 3 weeks ago
posted by: Knicks11
YI-MI Store https://a.aliexpress.com/_mt66Eg3 Best store on Aliexpress - bought 20+ thongs off this store all great quality and less than $10 AUD a pair. Just need to go up a size (I go from L in JS to 2XL)
have you found any JS gear that matches their 2015 styles. The bulge thongs, briefs, boxers?
Knicks11
posted 3 weeks ago
posted by: Precummer
posted by: Knicks11
YI-MI Store https://a.aliexpress.com/_mt66Eg3 Best store on Aliexpress - bought 20+ thongs off this store all great quality and less than $10 AUD a pair. Just need to go up a size (I go from L in JS to 2XL)
have you found any JS gear that matches their 2015 styles. The bulge thongs, briefs, boxers?
These are pretty simple to JS bulge/rio styles - https://a.aliexpress.com/_mKMxe6R
Lukasz
posted 3 weeks ago
I also recommend shopping on AliExpress.
Log-in to view
Log-in to view
Log-in to view
TightStuff
posted 3 weeks ago
More expensive, but i prefer the premium brands such as TM, Muscleskins, arroyman, Joe Snyder, n2n, etc. and more 

the_crooked_thongthe_crooked_thong liked this.

Precummer
posted 3 weeks ago
posted by: TightStuff
More expensive, but i prefer the premium brands such as TM, Muscleskins, arroyman, Joe Snyder, n2n, etc. and more 
Oh, yeah. I totally agree. These styles that lift and encapsulate the cock and balls into a big bulge of man meat that points straight out of the groin is so appealing. I LOVE seeing men in these, especially if they are a solid color and shiny. I digress, yes sir, those and I believe Dore? is another brand that creates this style as well. 
Precummer
posted 3 weeks ago
posted by: Lukasz
I also recommend shopping on AliExpress.
I love that string going you the taint and asshole.

LukaszLukasz liked this.

Tylor
posted 3 weeks ago
posted by: ooops60625
I'm curious to know what everyones favorite brands and models are for bulge thongs or slick fabric thongs with a good pouch. Send me recommendations here in this thread, extra points for photo reviews. ;)
Quiet piece from Australia. Great patterns, and silky soft
Precummer
posted 3 weeks ago
posted by: Tylor
posted by: ooops60625
I'm curious to know what everyones favorite brands and models are for bulge thongs or slick fabric thongs with a good pouch. Send me recommendations here in this thread, extra points for photo reviews. ;)
Quiet piece from Australia. Great patterns, and silky soft
Can you supply a link to their website? I tried to Google "quite piece australia thongs men" and nothing for a clothing site came back.

Adam011291Adam011291 liked this.

steveeagle
posted 3 weeks ago
I favs are Joe Snyder, Arroyman and possibly custom-made thongs from Buffedbod.  JS a bit pricey but the SK range have to be my absolute go-to although not always appropriate, depending on surroundings.
Log-in to view

ukthongerukthonger liked this.

Adam011291
posted 3 weeks ago
posted by: Precummer
posted by: Tylor
posted by: ooops60625
I'm curious to know what everyones favorite brands and models are for bulge thongs or slick fabric thongs with a good pouch. Send me recommendations here in this thread, extra points for photo reviews. ;)
Quiet piece from Australia. Great patterns, and silky soft
Can you supply a link to their website? I tried to Google "quite piece australia thongs men" and nothing for a clothing site came back.
Adam011291
posted 3 weeks ago
posted by: Adam011291
posted by: Precummer
posted by: Tylor
posted by: ooops60625
I'm curious to know what everyones favorite brands and models are for bulge thongs or slick fabric thongs with a good pouch. Send me recommendations here in this thread, extra points for photo reviews. ;)
Quiet piece from Australia. Great patterns, and silky soft
Can you supply a link to their website? I tried to Google "quite piece australia thongs men" and nothing for a clothing site came back.
https://quietpieceofficial.com
Adam011291
posted 3 weeks ago
posted by: Tylor
posted by: ooops60625
I'm curious to know what everyones favorite brands and models are for bulge thongs or slick fabric thongs with a good pouch. Send me recommendations here in this thread, extra points for photo reviews. ;)
Quiet piece from Australia. Great patterns, and silky soft
love his stuff I have over 20 from him 
Precummer
posted 3 weeks ago
posted by: Precummer
posted by: ooops60625
I'm curious to know what everyones favorite brands and models are for bulge thongs or slick fabric thongs with a good pouch. Send me recommendations here in this thread, extra points for photo reviews. ;)
AliExpress has a great selection of pouch thongs. I'm really digging these: Men's Beachwear G-String Comfy Sexy Men Swimming Thongs Contour Pouch String Underwear Bodybuilding Posing Tangas jockstrap men https://a.aliexpress.com/_mOuLf91
I should also post a better representation of the product.
Log-in to view
Log-in to view