Early morning cycle

Encounters
montylycra
posted 11 months ago
I was recently camping in Devon and woke up really early one morning. I couldn't get back to sleep so I decided to go on a solo bike ride. I had some new to me bib shorts that were black, semi shiny with white trim and as I slipped them on they felt cold against my naked body, this gave me an instant boner. I never wear bibs without baggies over them but that day I thought to myself why not, it's early and I don't know anyone. I got the rest of my stuff together and braved the outdoors with my erection in full view. I rode through the campsite and out on to the main road without being seen. I kept clocking my bulge as it grew and shrunk. After a few miles of up and down Devonshire hills I stopped for a rest. I hadn't had a pee yet that morning and had probably drank 1/2 litre of water, I suddenly felt the urge to pee. This got my mind thinking, I love lycra, I love wet lycra, I'm on my own, no-one will know. As my thoughts were going through I became very quickly aroused again overtaking the urge to pee. I waited and tried to overcome the thoughts but it was no good, I couldn't let any out. I got back on the bike and made my way back to camp, its then I reached a particularly bad hill that needed me to stand to get up it, I was pedalling and all of a sudden some wee came out, not a lot but enough to have a wet patch that was rubbing my bulge. It felt amazing and my bulge was getting bigger again. So I get back to my tent and find my partner is now awake So I quickly announce that I'm just dropping off the bike and going for a shower. The walk to the shower was borderline painful, I was now desperate for a wee, I get to the shower block and walked in to a cubicle and just released it all still dressed in my gear. The sight and sound was truly unbelievable, I had wee flowing down both legs and you could see it bubbling through the lycra making it super clingy and shiny. When it was all out I just looked in the mirror and played with myself for 5 mins but was so aroused I had to climax. I peeled the bibs down and perched my cock on the fold and finished, the cum fired about 6ft through the air and I was a very happy man.

Deleted userDeleted user,mm0976mm0976,STRINGZLDSTRINGZLD,nb75nb75 liked this.

mm0976
posted 11 months ago
Love it, one of my favourite things to do in cycling gear on a long ride :)
montylycra
posted 11 months ago
posted by: mm0976
It's now my favourite thing to do too
mm0976
posted 11 months ago
posted by: montylycra
Yup! Loving the long warm evenings right now, perfect for bike rides in lycra, and stopping to soak myself from head to toe :p Would love to find a cycling buddy to join ;)

CyclingCycling liked this.

kinikispeedo
posted 10 months ago
Done that afew time down Netherton Canal paths... finishing off with a great wank shooting it into my lycra gear.. the piss made it easier to cum through too...
Cycling
posted 10 months ago
posted by: montylycra
Yup! Loving the long warm evenings right now, perfect for bike rides in lycra, and stopping to soak myself from head to toe :p Would love to find a cycling buddy to join ;)
I would love to join on a cycle ride together and all wet and mess by the end
Fun2wet
posted 10 months ago
Mmmmmmm sounds a lot like my solitary cycle rides here in Florida!!!!

jonshinyjonshiny liked this.