East Midlands meets

Encounters
Adslincsuk
posted 2 months ago
Looking at getting a group together for a meet spandex only around Nottingham or around that area.
c.lean
posted 2 months ago
posted by: Adslincsuk
Looking at getting a group together for a meet spandex only around Nottingham or around that area.
    I'd be up for that. 

Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

Speedotwink
posted 2 months ago
I’m up for this :)

Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

NottsLycra
posted 2 months ago
Definitely! 
James_Lycra
posted 2 months ago
Sounds good. 

Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

Bg61lycra
posted 1 month ago
I’m interested
posted by: Adslincsuk
Looking at getting a group together for a meet spandex only around Nottingham or around that area.
Speedotwink
posted 1 month ago
How can we make this happen? :)

Bg61lycraBg61lycra liked this.

guernseyboy
posted 1 month ago
I’m back in Stourbridge from the 4th to the 10th of September

Bg61lycraBg61lycra liked this.