Error Message When Trying to Upload Pics

Suggestions and site feedback
Swimmer2004
posted 1 year ago
Sometimes when I try to upload pics i get this error message: Upload error Error: Image to composite must have same dimensions or smaller What does it mean & what am I doing wrong & how can I fix it? Resizing & cropping doesnt help.

EUROTHONG23EUROTHONG23 liked this.

spandexpartyadmin
posted 1 year ago
Can it be that the size is too small? Can you send the to-be-uploaded picture to support@spandexparty.com so I can have a deeper look if you don't mind?
Swimmer2004
posted 1 year ago
Hey, thanks for getting back to me so fast. I'll email one.

spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin liked this.

cycledudeoc
posted 2 weeks ago
Hello, I'm getting the same error message when trying to upload a photo as private. "Error: Image to composite must have same dimensions or smaller." What's the solution to fix this? Or is there anything I can do on my end?
spandexpartyadmin
posted 2 weeks ago
posted by: cycledudeoc
Hello, I'm getting the same error message when trying to upload a photo as private. "Error: Image to composite must have same dimensions or smaller." What's the solution to fix this? Or is there anything I can do on my end?
Would you mind sending that picture to support@spandexparty.com so I can debug it myself?
Last edited: 2 weeks ago
cycledudeoc
posted 2 weeks ago
posted by: spandexpartyadmin
posted by: cycledudeoc
Would you mind sending that picture to support@spandexparty.com so I can debug it myself?
It was an old photo file. So I resaved it in Photoshop, and I was able to upload it just now without any issue. Thanks!

spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin liked this.

spandexpartyadmin
posted 2 weeks ago
glad it worked out. looking forward to you posting it!
Last edited: 2 weeks ago