Eurothong 23 - We did it !

Worldwide
EUROTHONG23
posted 8 months ago
So we did it ! We staged a EuroThong this past week in Gran Canaria, having been fully booked we ended up with just four apartments occupied. But that made it easy to get to know eachother and we bonded straight away thonging by the pool on day one into the evening with take out pizza by the pool. We crammed so much in eating out (Tapas twice and Chinese) and in (lovely home made paella and an Italian) every night. We led with our appetites going out for an Afternoon tea and took part in activities such as thong shopping, mini golf and hanging out at another nearby resort as day guests. We also braved the gay nightlife for drag shows and beers at some of the mens bars. Sadly there was little time for group photos. Everyone was such great company, in jokes, anecdotes and generally supporting eachother with our passion for suiting up. Plus it was so good to spend five uninterrupted days by the pool in our skimpy thongs. Big thanks to those who came and made it such fun!
Last edited: 8 months ago
Slickhair69
posted 7 months ago
Having been a participant of Eurothong'23, I can only confirm what my fellow thonger above wrote - it was a great weekend, I sincerely hope the first of more to follow. It's just so relaxed having other thongers around - and with going out, we always knew what the other guys wore underneath...😊
JRLB
posted 7 months ago
Damn! We wish we had known about this!! Any other thong gathering in Europe, especially GC, we’ll be there!!