Exhibitionists Club

Webcam meetups
QueerLycrist
posted 2 years ago
Deffo down for this. My fav pics of mine are always lycra and exhib 😊 Won't always be able to participate but I would love to participate now and then!
Cycling
posted 2 years ago
I be up for it too, I like to wear my spandex outside, mostly for cycling but to do some spandex exhib challenge would be fun too.
bottomlew
posted 2 years ago
Would definitely be up for this too. Love being set exhibitionist dares and would be great to be challenged and pushed as a like minded group. Been a while since I've been able to fully bulge in public so could use this to get back out there!
lunu
posted 2 years ago
I thought this kind of challenge could be fun 😉

ATLSpeedoATLSpeedo liked this.

Ingre
posted 2 years ago
I’m not an exhibitionist, sorry… 😇😜

ATLSpeedoATLSpeedo liked this.

rubbersports
posted 2 years ago
Sounds intriguing and challenging... I'm gonna have to dust off telegram I think ;)

GhtddGhtdd,ATLSpeedoATLSpeedo liked this.

newdutchlycra
posted 2 years ago
i like to join

GhtddGhtdd liked this.

virgospeedo
posted 2 years ago
Sign me up 💯

GhtddGhtdd liked this.

spandexpartyadmin
posted 2 years ago
This sounds intruiging! I haven't followed challenges really, but I really think they're hot and daring 💪 How do challenges go usually?

GhtddGhtdd liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
I love wearing my gear for other guys - depending on the crowd i love to really get out there!

GhtddGhtdd liked this.

Biguylovesgear
posted 2 years ago
Oh yes please count me in! Here are some pics of me in public. The red thong ones are in my local Tesco The blue tights in the EuroStore All were tasks set by online friends :)
Last edited: 2 years ago

GhtddGhtdd,BubblebumBubblebum,barenowbarenow liked this.

Biguylovesgear
posted 2 years ago
The other pics...

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

SpandexHikerGuy
posted 2 years ago
posted by: Ghtdd
I put it in this category in lack of a better place… I think many of us are somewhat exhibitionists and I’m checking to see if any of you are interested in joining me to explore that side of our love of gear. The idea would be just to challenge each other in exhibition, always safe, although always a bit risky. Any takers? Post here or pvt me ;-)
Sign me up (:
Ghtdd
posted 1 year ago
For the record, this didn’t work at all LOL If anyone is interested to challenge each other, please msg me. Please be in decent shape and a bit photogenic ;-)