Exhibitionists Club

Webcam meetups
QueerLycrist
posted 4 years ago
Deffo down for this. My fav pics of mine are always lycra and exhib ๐Ÿ˜Š Won't always be able to participate but I would love to participate now and then!
Cycling
posted 4 years ago
I be up for it too, I like to wear my spandex outside, mostly for cycling but to do some spandex exhib challenge would be fun too.
bottomlew
posted 4 years ago
Would definitely be up for this too. Love being set exhibitionist dares and would be great to be challenged and pushed as a like minded group. Been a while since I've been able to fully bulge in public so could use this to get back out there!
lunu
posted 4 years ago
I thought this kind of challenge could be fun ๐Ÿ˜‰

ATLSpeedoATLSpeedo liked this.

Ingre
posted 4 years ago
Iโ€™m not an exhibitionist, sorryโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜œ

ATLSpeedoATLSpeedo liked this.

rubbersports
posted 4 years ago
Sounds intriguing and challenging... I'm gonna have to dust off telegram I think ;)

GhtddGhtdd,ATLSpeedoATLSpeedo liked this.

newdutchlycra
posted 4 years ago
i like to join

GhtddGhtdd liked this.

virgospeedo
posted 4 years ago
Sign me up ๐Ÿ’ฏ

GhtddGhtdd liked this.

spandexpartyadmin
posted 4 years ago
This sounds intruiging! I haven't followed challenges really, but I really think they're hot and daring ๐Ÿ’ช How do challenges go usually?

GhtddGhtdd liked this.

Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
Deleted

GhtddGhtdd,speedoboy281speedoboy281 liked this.

Biguylovesgear
posted 4 years ago
Oh yes please count me in! Here are some pics of me in public. The red thong ones are in my local Tesco The blue tights in the EuroStore All were tasks set by online friends :)
Last edited: 4 years ago

GhtddGhtdd,Deleted userDeleted user,barenowbarenow liked this.

Biguylovesgear
posted 4 years ago
The other pics...

Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

SpandexHikerGuy
posted 4 years ago
posted by: Ghtdd
I put it in this category in lack of a better placeโ€ฆ I think many of us are somewhat exhibitionists and Iโ€™m checking to see if any of you are interested in joining me to explore that side of our love of gear. The idea would be just to challenge each other in exhibition, always safe, although always a bit risky. Any takers? Post here or pvt me ;-)
Sign me up (:
Ghtdd
posted 4 years ago
For the record, this didnโ€™t work at all LOL If anyone is interested to challenge each other, please msg me. Please be in decent shape and a bit photogenic ;-)