Facebook Like and Send Buttons

Suggestions and site feedback
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
I notice there are now Facebook "like" and "send" buttons on each photo within a profile. Can you clarify the security settings on our profiles? I've never noticed a "public" or "private" profile option like you get on some sites such as Gaydar that stop a non-member from viewing pictures on the profile. The presence of Facebook icons suggest that all our pictures are accessible from outside of the site?
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
I am very interested in this as well AND I am not very happy about it especially considering what is happening with me right now. A new profile by MAXIMO is using one of my pics as HIS profile pic. Surely, adding a link to Facebook is going to increase this type of activity
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
Contact "spandexpartyadmin" via the profile name. He's a good guy and will sort the profile which has your copied pic. I knew it was one of your pics when I saw it. Compliment that he chose your bulge though ;-)
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
If you are not logged in, you get a message like this: "To view this profile and many more, just login or register.. Registering is easy and only takes a few minutes!"
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
But once you are registered... which anyone can do... are you then free to share pics from the site out to Facebook? I don't like that.

lestatlestat liked this.

Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
posted by: anaussieabroad
But once you are registered... which anyone can do... are you then free to share pics from the site out to Facebook? I don't like that.
Nor me. If thats the case, I would quit Spandex Party rather than having my photos posted all over on facebook and the likes
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
posted by: speedodevil
posted by: anaussieabroad
Nor me. If thats the case, I would quit Spandex Party rather than having my photos posted all over on facebook and the likes
Absolutely. If they go out to Facebook - I'm gone from this site. Even though I love it!
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
Hmm.. I'm not seeing the facebook buttons that you guys are mentioning. Is there a reason for that? Where in the photo do you find those buttons?
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
posted by: vincent123
Hmm.. I'm not seeing the facebook buttons that you guys are mentioning. Is there a reason for that? Where in the photo do you find those buttons?
They have gone - thank goodness. They were at the very top of the photo. Mr Admin must have understood our concerns!
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
The facebook buttons have gone! Yay, so I can stay after all :) But the minute they come back, I'm off!
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
posted by: speedodevil
The facebook buttons have gone! Yay, so I can stay after all :)
I suspect there was a behind-the-scenes uipgrade. Those facebook buttons (and others) seem to be part of the standard package now-a-days.
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
I sure don't want the world knowing about my fetish either. My Facebook profile is totally G-rated. I have kids and a family who don't need to know everything about me. Glad to know the social sharing buttons are gone!
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
Thanks for your feedback on this feature, it obviously touched a nerve! As you have noticed the like buttons have gone and won't return. Don't worry- your Spandex is safe with us. The reason behind putting these buttons on there was to try to increase the visibility of the site so that people who don't know about our great community come and join in. Instead of these buttons I have made a Facebook fan page for Spandex Party which will feature members that want to show off. If want to, you could Like our page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Spandex-Party/242884269092974?ref=hl or click the button on the home page. If you have any ideas of things I could put on our Facebook page then let me know!

sequentialsequential liked this.