Fair trade

Swaps
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
Who is interested in a fair trade? Let me now something. Got different things to trade. This is a way of trust so no fakers please.

penfirepenfire liked this.

Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
The last time I did a trade with someone from Dudesnude, I sent off my stuff, (like three thongs the guy had wanted from my pictures) and then never got anything back... So, no trade for me. Please. You can't trust nobody. x
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
Thx for the information. Got the same with someone from spandexguys. So hope to find he can keep his word. Understand what you mean. xx
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
Same happen to me , i have sent one Adidas wrestling singlet , never got anything in return , and i never seen that singlet again !
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
email me love to trade with u penfire58@yahoo.com
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
hey love to trade with u email me penfire58@yahoo.com always looking to trade undies with other guys
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
posted by: llbud
Who is interested in a fair trade? Let me now something. Got different things to trade. This is a way of trust so no fakers please.
hey man, count me in. Lookin to trade or buy your used, worn and rank gear what u into, what u wanta trade
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
love to chat and swap undies and things penfire58@yahoo.com
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
posted by: llbud
Have all sorts of stuff to trade: Thongs, tights, thong leotards, suits, CBT kit et al. SLG