FC Snax United (Sport)

United Kingdom
  • PartySex
    Saturday, November 14, 2026
    Berlin, DE
    FC Snax United (Sport)
    4 responded, 4 going
  • spandexpartyadmin
    posted 10 hours ago
    bThe athletes party at Lab and Berghain. pervy party, men only, play safe, no to chems! strict dresscode: sportswear, no naked Berghain: Roi Perez, Sonhan, Tom Peters Lab.oratory: BASHKKA, Cormac, Gio Thello, Phase Fatale
    Last edited: 10 hours ago
    Speedoguy25
    posted 7 hours ago
    Hi all, what's been your experience of getting into this event? I tried the lab back in May and it was a waste of time as the queue was huge and everyone seemed to just jump it. After 2 hours I gave up. I've heard snax is even worse.
    almiraj95
    posted 7 hours ago
    posted by: Speedoguy25
    Hi all, what's been your experience of getting into this event? I tried the lab back in May and it was a waste of time as the queue was huge and everyone seemed to just jump it. After 2 hours I gave up. I've heard snax is even worse.
    Last year I had to queue for 4 hours, I arrived at 22 and entered at 2. That is the worst time if you don't want to queue for too long. An alternative is to arrive very early if you want to enjoy the earlier hours (we're talking 19-19:30 maximum, if the queue is very very long they might open before 23) or late in the night (one of my friends arrived at 2 and entered at 3-3:30, another arrived at 5 and there was no queue). Consider that the party lasts until the afternoon of the next day (15 or 16 iirc) and you get a free pass for the sunday party at Berghain, so you can stay until sunday night basically. Some people do cut the line but it's risky, if the crew notices you they will kick you out. The thursday night is the naked party (lab only), the queue i s much shorter but be sure to arrive early, it starts earlier and ends earlier. In my personal experience, I was feeling kind of defeated after the 4 hours line and thought that there was no way it was going to be worth it, but as soon as I entered it felt amazing. One of the best nights of my life, if not the best