First experience in Lycra and Nylon

How I got into Spandex
NylonandLycra
posted 1 year ago
I was around 7/8 years old and started trying my mum's pantyhose, knickers, one piece swimsuits, leotards and lingerie secretly in my bedroom. I also used to ask my mum to get me cycling gear even though I didn't cycle lol It was obviously not a sexual thing at that age I just LOVED the feeling of Nylon and Lycra (especially nylon) against my smooth skin. As I grew older (around 10-11) It started to turn me on and I became obsessed and still am. When I was about 13 me and a friend from school used to play dare and strip games and one of the dares from me was always put tights on (I secretly loved it lol) he looked like he loved it as he always had a boner but he's straight now with children so who knows lol I'm 38 now and more obsessed with lycra and nylon than ever and the older I get the more experimental I am getting. I have added new pictures today if my new leotard and ballet tights (please give a thumbs up if you can) I would love to meet an older guy into the same.
jocknballet
posted 1 year ago
AS a young boy I would see ballet on TV or in magazines.. WAY before I even knew what sex was THERE was something about a man running around on stage LOOKING naked YET he was wearing skin tight attire everything was on display the beautiful feet legs torso and of course firm ass cheeks from years of training in ballet. I WAS HOOKED...as a youngster I would pretend my extra small white Long Johns were tights added with white sox , I then could pretend in my bedroom closet I was a ballet dancer. SO here years later, I have amassed 100s of tights leotards slippers legwarmers knitted warm up tights ballet sox and tops sweaters
licraboi
posted 1 year ago
AWESOME! In college, i used to regularly check out ballet boy gear, make it mine, LOVED manscent
Sheerdelight
posted 1 year ago
In college answered an add to be a model for a private photographer. He shot me in all nylon bikini briefs. They looked great and have not stopped wearing them since. Now I love jocks under my running shorts. Very arousing. Totaling feeding my bi curiosity!,
Angelboy
posted 1 year ago
I was 12 when i had lycra shorts...First dry orgasms...so hot and amazing. If you wanna talk about it pm me:)
Deleted user
posted 1 year ago
I used to love borrowing footy shorts, compression shorts and speedos from my cute friends at school age 11-14. Loved the feeling on my smooth penis and sac. I can still remember the sights and smells . Love chatting about Lycra when we were younger. Feel free to message me
BrooklynLycra
posted 1 year ago
I always loved lifeguards in speedos. As an young teen in the 80’s i got my first nylon Jockey bikini briefs…same ones as the famous Jim Palmer ads. I loved them! Putting them on was the most amazing feeling

Deleted userDeleted user,spidey626spidey626,peterwhitethongpeterwhitethong,maxx123maxx123 liked this.

Greatimes3
posted 1 year ago
I tried on a pair of my moms pantyhose back in the early 70's. I was for that time on.

peterwhitethongpeterwhitethong liked this.

spidey626
posted 1 year ago
posted by: BrooklynLycra
I always loved lifeguards in speedos. As an young teen in the 80’s i got my first nylon Jockey bikini briefs…same ones as the famous Jim Palmer ads. I loved them! Putting them on was the most amazing feeling
Hot, man! Those Jim Palmer ads were a huge part of my sexual awakening. I wanted so badly to wear sexy underwear like his but was too chicken to ask my mom, haha. Lucky you to have been able to wear skimpy briefs as a teen, must have felt incredible.

Betula
posted 1 year ago
posted by: Angelboy
I was 12 when i had lycra shorts...First dry orgasms...so hot and amazing. If you wanna talk about it pm me:)
Hi! I was in that age too, when i startet to have a boner in my shorts. I had this shiny Adidas shorts and wear it all the time. Size 156 was so tight that my penis made a nice bulge. I like it until today. Do you like short shorts and speedos too?

Fun2wet
posted 1 year ago
Hello, I also started near that age when 'wet dreams' began. I'd change into my swim speedo at night in case I had a wet dream so mom wouldn't see my under wear all sticky in the morning. Eventually I would masturbate into my speedo and LOVED the wet slippery material. Now I associate orgasms with speedos and lycra and have been doing this ever since. In the beginning I would pee a little to simulate a speedo with cum in it which made me excited.I still do that also!!!!!!

Swimmer2004
posted 1 year ago
i guess like other guys here. on swim team. the speedos. they just felt good on. & the silky running shorts from cross country running felt good on me. then i got older, and BOING! & i liked my sister's lululemon on my legs.
bikerboi
posted 1 year ago
hi ya.....i could play with you

billy2000
posted 1 year ago
I was around 11yrs old and on a family holiday one year camping. It was glorious weather and my stepfather was wearing a new pair of speedos whilst sunbathing. They were ice blue with a rainbow coloured pattern fading in across one half and were so shiny and smooth looking, they fitted him perfectly and I became a bit obsessed with his bulge in them. I wore my mirrored sunglasses so I could sit and stare longingly at his bulge as he sat legs wide apart, his bulge thrust forward so you could see the outline of his cock straining at the smooth fabric shining in the sun. I thought about what it would feel like to touch it, to just gently hold his bulge, feel the smoothness of the material in my hands, feel the weight of his man cock. Everytime he moved the fabric stretched and contracted revealing all the different contours of his anatomy, I couldn't take my eyes off the show. I wondered how they felt to wear, what they would feel like on me... I hadn't noticed anything like this before, period. It was definitely the speedos that done it lol
expressoh
posted 1 year ago
What a great story !

speedogaaborspeedogaabor liked this.

Pantyfun1
posted 1 year ago
posted by: NylonandLycra
I was around 7/8 years old and started trying my mum's pantyhose, knickers, one piece swimsuits, leotards and lingerie secretly in my bedroom. I also used to ask my mum to get me cycling gear even though I didn't cycle lol It was obviously not a sexual thing at that age I just LOVED the feeling of Nylon and Lycra (especially nylon) against my smooth skin. As I grew older (around 10-11) It started to turn me on and I became obsessed and still am. When I was about 13 me and a friend from school used to play dare and strip games and one of the dares from me was always put tights on (I secretly loved it lol) he looked like he loved it as he always had a boner but he's straight now with children so who knows lol I'm 38 now and more obsessed with lycra and nylon than ever and the older I get the more experimental I am getting. I have added new pictures today if my new leotard and ballet tights (please give a thumbs up if you can) I would love to meet an older guy into the same.
I am a huge lover of wearing anything nylon, slippery feeling and would love to frot with someone into the sane or watch each other jerkoff wearing nylons or even panties love to see precum start oozing through them til they cum hmu anyone or if your interested macheezimo@gmail.com
BrooklynLycra
posted 1 year ago
posted by: billy2000
I was around 11yrs old and on a family holiday one year camping. It was glorious weather and my stepfather was wearing a new pair of speedos whilst sunbathing. They were ice blue with a rainbow coloured pattern fading in across one half and were so shiny and smooth looking, they fitted him perfectly and I became a bit obsessed with his bulge in them. I wore my mirrored sunglasses so I could sit and stare longingly at his bulge as he sat legs wide apart, his bulge thrust forward so you could see the outline of his cock straining at the smooth fabric shining in the sun. I thought about what it would feel like to touch it, to just gently hold his bulge, feel the smoothness of the material in my hands, feel the weight of his man cock. Everytime he moved the fabric stretched and contracted revealing all the different contours of his anatomy, I couldn't take my eyes off the show. I wondered how they felt to wear, what they would feel like on me... I hadn't noticed anything like this before, period. It was definitely the speedos that done it lol
Wow, great story!

scotspandexscotspandex,nackt7nackt7 liked this.

billy2000
posted 1 year ago
posted by: BrooklynLycra
posted by: billy2000
Wow, great story!
Thanks man! Glad you enjoyed it!
Angelboy
posted 10 months ago
I was 12 and had my first lycra shorts (normal to wear them in the 90s). It felt amazing and had my first dry orgasm in them. It felt so intense! If you wanna talk about it send me a message:)
lycralover2019
posted 10 months ago
My first lycra running tights when I was 12 and rubbing my erect penis through them until I had a dry orgasm. I loved looking at my erection bulge in the mirror in my bedroom and looking at the other boys bulges in their running tights at school.