First experience with Lycra when younger

Encounters
NylonandLycra
posted 3 weeks ago
Hey guys! Would love to hear your first time experience with Lycra, Spandex, Nylon. Love sharing and talking about first experiences. My first experience with anything was with Nylon when i was about 8/9 years old I used to wear my mum's tights and one piece swimsuits I just loved the feeling of it against my smooth skin, as I grew older (11/12 years old) it started to turn me on. The older I've got the more open minded I've became with lycra etc would love to hear yours. would love to chat privately about it too, if you're interested message me.
Jordy__29
posted 3 days ago
My first spandex wearing experience was wearing a one piece swimsuit when I was 11-12. I found it in an old clothes hamper in our basement. I put it on and was instantly aroused. I remember rubbing myself through the soft spandex but didn’t cum in it. My spandex passion grew from there. Sleeping in my older cousins room when we visited family and finding black shiny spandex leggings in her dresser and a speedo one piece swimsuit, wearing the suit over the leggings and masturbating until I cummed.