Folsom Berlin

Germany
  • FestivalSocialParty
    Thursday, September 10, 2026
    Berlin, DE
    Folsom Berlin
    96 responded, 64 going
  • spandexpartyadmin
    posted 2 months ago
    Folsom Europe is happening in Berlin: Spandex Party will be present there with our own booth! We want to show visibility within the fetish community. We deserve a seat at the fetish table, too. That is the mission of this year's Folsom Berlin. And if we convince others to join Spandex Party, then even better! 🫶 Join over 20,000 kinksters from around the globe—leathermen, rubber enthusiasts, doms, subs, and of course Lycra guys—as we take over the streets for a day of unapologetic expression and connection. Explore vendors offering the latest in gear, toys, and fetish fashion. Immerse yourself in the beats of DJs and live performances across multiple stages. Entry is free, but your generous donations fuel our community initiatives and charitable endeavors. So, while your presence is priceless, consider contributing to keep the spirit of Folsom Europe thriving. Dress to impress or express—whether you're decked out in full gear or flaunting your favorite fetish wear, Folsom Europe is your playground. Remember, this event is strictly 18+. Consent is key, and judgment has no place here. Kink is culture, and we're here to celebrate it in all its glory.
    Krovikanio
    posted 2 months ago
    So, anybody know of any spandex event during Folsom Europe?
    spandexpartyadmin
    posted 2 months ago
    The guys of AHA Berlin organise a relaxed, small and cozy Lycra-Party in Kreuzberg. I'll share more infos about it in the Spandex Calendar soon. Lycra-Fetish-Party SAT, 12.9.2026, 21:00  - 2:00 Men only, Dresscode: Lycra/Spandex
    Teechen
    posted 2 months ago
    Nice. 🤩 

    Lycra_ChrisLycra_Chris liked this.

    StBenny213
    posted 2 months ago
    Es sind keine reinen Lycra/Spandex Partys aber da kann man das auch sehr gut tragen (selbst wenn man dann das Einhorn 🦄 dazwischen ist). Pig Party in der alten Münze (Samstag) Sportswear (ehemals Athletik) im Lab (Sonntag) They are not pure Lycra/Spandex parties but you can also wear it very well (even if you are the unicorn 🦄 in between). Pig Party in the old coin (Saturday) Sportswear (formerly athletics) in the lab (Sunday)
    Nehaurna
    posted 2 months ago
    posted by: StBenny213
    Es sind keine reinen Lycra/Spandex Partys aber da kann man das auch sehr gut tragen (selbst wenn man dann das Einhorn 🦄 dazwischen ist). Pig Party in der alten Münze (Samstag) Sportswear (ehemals Athletik) im Lab (Sonntag) They are not pure Lycra/Spandex parties but you can also wear it very well (even if you are the unicorn 🦄 in between). Pig Party in the old coin (Saturday) Sportswear (formerly athletics) in the lab (Sunday)
    What does a pig party usually involve?

    Lycra_ChrisLycra_Chris liked this.

    Lycra_Chris
    posted 2 months ago
    posted by: spandexpartyadmin
    The guys of AHA Berlin organise a relaxed, small and cozy Lycra-Party in Kreuzberg. I'll share more infos about it in the Spandex Calendar soon. Lycra-Fetish-Party SAT, 12.9.2026, 21:00  - 2:00 Men only, Dresscode: Lycra/Spandex
    Lycramummy
    posted 1 month ago
    Hello guys this is my second year at Folsom and I would like to partecipate to a fetish party. Could anyone be so kind to give me more information to reach the party? Is it on 10th ore Saturday 12th? Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

    Lycra_ChrisLycra_Chris liked this.

    Krovikanio
    posted 1 month ago
    posted by: Lycramummy
    Hello guys this is my second year at Folsom and I would like to partecipate to a fetish party. Could anyone be so kind to give me more information to reach the party? Is it on 10th ore Saturday 12th? Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
    The party that was mentioned above is on saturday the 12th: https://www.aha-berlin.de/termine/138/2871-Lycra-Fetisch-Party On that site you can also find the address.

    Lycra_ChrisLycra_Chris liked this.

    spandexpartyadmin
    posted 1 month ago
    posted by: Krovikanio
    The party that was mentioned above is on saturday the 12th: https://www.aha-berlin.de/termine/138/2871-Lycra-Fetisch-Party On that site you can also find the address.
    and here it is on our Spandex Calendar - and you can see who's interested and going, too: https://spandexparty.com/events/Lycra-Fetisch-Party-778adb
    Aremay
    posted 1 month ago
    posted by: spandexpartyadmin
    Folsom Europe is happening in Berlin: Spandex Party will be present there with our own booth! We want to show visibility within the fetish community. We deserve a seat at the fetish table, too. That is the mission of this year's Folsom Berlin. And if we convince others to join Spandex Party, then even better! 🫶 Join over 20,000 kinksters from around the globe—leathermen, rubber enthusiasts, doms, subs, and of course Lycra guys—as we take over the streets for a day of unapologetic expression and connection. Explore vendors offering the latest in gear, toys, and fetish fashion. Immerse yourself in the beats of DJs and live performances across multiple stages. Entry is free, but your generous donations fuel our community initiatives and charitable endeavors. So, while your presence is priceless, consider contributing to keep the spirit of Folsom Europe thriving. Dress to impress or express—whether you're decked out in full gear or flaunting your favorite fetish wear, Folsom Europe is your playground. Remember, this event is strictly 18+. Consent is key, and judgment has no place here. Kink is culture, and we're here to celebrate it in all its glory.
    Last year I was way too shy to go up to the booth, maybe this year??? Who knows! I'll definitely be outside PK for all Saturday afternoon, though

    Lycra_ChrisLycra_Chris liked this.

    spandexpartyadmin
    posted 4 weeks ago
    posted by: Aremay
    Who knows! I'll definitely be outside PK for all Saturday afternoon, though
    how convenient that the SP booth is again right next to PK! if you're in spandex you HAVE to come by. we don't bite we only encourage and appreciate your spandex!
    Aremay
    posted 4 weeks ago
    posted by: spandexpartyadmin
    posted by: Aremay
    Who knows! I'll definitely be outside PK for all Saturday afternoon, though
    how convenient that the SP booth is again right next to PK! if you're in spandex you HAVE to come by. we don't bite we only encourage and appreciate your spandex!
    I will do my best to be brave and come and say hi!
    spandexpartyadmin
    posted 2 weeks ago
    Happy Folsom! We're building up the booth. Gonna look forward to see lots of Lycra representation and com by at the Spandex Party booth!
    spandexpartyadmin
    posted 2 weeks ago
    Folsom exceeded my expectations. To be honest, I didn't get to see much of the street fair itself because our booth was busy with visitors pretty much the whole time - and I absolutely loved that. People were genuinely curious to find out what the spandex fetish is all about. They stopped by, asked questions, browsed through our newly released collection, and some even bought their very first piece of lycra. I call that a full win! For me, it was especially great to see more and more guys embracing lycra and feeling that it's absolutely "fetish enough" to wear at Folsom. With our booth, I think we managed to make it a little more visible and give people something new to discover and talk about among all the leather and rubber. I'm incredibly grateful for how well everything turned out and for everyone who stopped by, had a chat, showed interest, tried something on, or supported us in any way. It was such a great experience, and I already can't wait for the next one. Thank you to everyone who came to see us - you really made the weekend special!
    Log-in to view
    Log-in to view
    Log-in to view
    Log-in to view
    Log-in to view
    spandexpartyadmin
    posted 2 weeks ago
    And of course, I personally battle tested the new white wrestling singlet at Folsom. It passed the test! 💪
    Log-in to view
    Aremay
    posted 2 weeks ago
    posted by: spandexpartyadmin
    Folsom exceeded my expectations. To be honest, I didn't get to see much of the street fair itself because our booth was busy with visitors pretty much the whole time - and I absolutely loved that. People were genuinely curious to find out what the spandex fetish is all about. They stopped by, asked questions, browsed through our newly released collection, and some even bought their very first piece of lycra. I call that a full win! For me, it was especially great to see more and more guys embracing lycra and feeling that it's absolutely "fetish enough" to wear at Folsom. With our booth, I think we managed to make it a little more visible and give people something new to discover and talk about among all the leather and rubber. I'm incredibly grateful for how well everything turned out and for everyone who stopped by, had a chat, showed interest, tried something on, or supported us in any way. It was such a great experience, and I already can't wait for the next one. Thank you to everyone who came to see us - you really made the weekend special!
    I never did get around to this - only because I was so busy elsewhere, but you guys all looked amazing, it's wonderful to hear the stall was so well-attended. Thanks for giving us such a great presence in that space. I'll have to lend you a lycra pride flag for next year ;P 

    spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin liked this.