Game : Fill the infos

Blogs and Sites
spndxsub
posted 2 months ago
Hello. To know how much my data have leaked i've created this online text file : https://rentry.co/slaveinfos You can use the edit code : swissfaggot to edit the file and add missing informations. Have a nice play

Spandexslut123Spandexslut123 liked this.

jtalbot812
posted 2 months ago
so what are you wanting people to do?? give their personal info ???????
QueerLycrist
posted 2 months ago
No, he's a sub into exposure and has made a way for people who are also into that to find his information and add it to that information to further expose him. The information is his, and any new information should only be his.
spndxsub
posted 2 months ago
posted by: QueerLycrist
No, he's a sub into exposure and has made a way for people who are also into that to find his information and add it to that information to further expose him. The information is his, and any new information should only be his.
Correct :) Like that : - I know what information about me are public - Put together those informations :P
spndxsub
posted 1 month ago
Ho sad someone deleted it
Spandexslut123
posted 1 month ago
posted by: spndxsub
Ho sad someone deleted it
you could still upload a new file, and give us a little head start ;)
spandexpartyadmin
posted 1 month ago
while I understand and respect this kink, we have a rule against harvesting personal informations. this is the other way round, but with this 3rd party online text file can potentially be used in an abusive way. I see, that the online text file has been deleted already. therefore I'll close this.

jtalbot812jtalbot812 liked this.